~Life's a bitch~

-"You're dramatic, Veronica...god... Jerry's breaking up with me and you're complaining about which dress are you going to wear at the prom?"

Yeah... that's my friend Brenda Jones accusing me of being the ultimate drama queen when she's all whiny and bitchy...

I'm Veronica... Stevenson. Yeah. And I'm a senior. Yay last year in high school. I'm not saying that with much enthusiasm... Hope you get it... Well.... I don't know how to feel about it but....I think I like the idea of adulthood more than the state I'm going through now...

-"Are you crazy B? Jerry's not going to leave you, you're the one that thought that the girl you saw him with was the one with whom he was cheating on you. And that girl was actually his cousin!"

-"Now you're taking his side? For real?"

-"I'm not!! I'm with the justice and in that case you weren't right! But he's not going to break up with you!"

-"Tell HIM that!"

Yeah okay I get that she is angry. But she  is not right! And Jerry's a good guy. In comparison to my rachet boyfriend....

Garret's a good guy, I'm not gonna lie. But when he's fooling around and flirting with every girl that treats him nice... I'm not crazy, okay? Every girl would be jealous if she was me..

-"What's up with you and Garrett, by the way? You two don't look well lately..."

-"Yeah he's getting abusive when he doesn't get what he wants..."

-"And why are you staying in this? You a masochist?"

-"Damn Brenda, do you remember what happened last time I tried leaving him?"

-"Hell I know. But you can't go throught this anymore... That's too much! It's devastating you."

-"I know...but I want to live B.... And if I try walking away again...."

-"Then what? Sue him he doesn't even deserve you he's too bad for you."

Yeah she's right. But last time I tried leaving him and moving on with my relationships he pointed a gun at me. He placed the gun under my chin and forced me to stick my body on the wall. He pushed himself against me and threatened he would kill me if I tried walking away.

You have no idea how many times he said I love you Veronica but... He never meant it for real.... Ever since the moment he laid his eyes on me...

He said he liked me and as time was going on his feelings for me increased and he said that it turned out to be passion... And then he asked me out, I didn't deny of course. Because Garrett is a hot guy for sure. But he's toxic traits overwhelm every single inch of beauty he's got on him. But why would you want a guy who is an asshole, treat you like a thing literally like a thing. And most importantly his toxic traits are so many more than the good ones if we're counting.

-"yeah in that case I'll need more drastic formula to expunge Garrett..."

-"Then make him jealous."

-"You want me to die that's for sure..."

-"No! Find someone and make him jealous. Escort somebody else at the prom and let Garrett out of this."

-"And who will be the one so damn attractive to catch Garret's eye to make him jealous?"

-"I don't know... that's up to you..."

-"Mhmm, you helped thank you...", I told her ironically..

Well, ever since I understood how manipulative and sadistic Garret could be sometimes, I was and still am trying to find a guy who has everything except from external beauty. Inner traits so he can understand , respect and love me for who I really am. Not just to use me for his pleasure whenever he remembers.