10. Epilogue

After 2 years of leaving Hogwarts, Harry and Draco had gotten married.

Only half a year later ,Harry had gotten pregnant.

It was hard for Harry but Draco was there for him.

They had twins, a boy and a girl.

Lily Cissa Malfoy Potter  and Scorpious Malfoy Potter.

Both were bright children and how Draco and Harry asked them.

Everything was amazing..
Well not everything.

Harry had become insecure about his body after the delivery.

Hus stomach was blotchy and had scars running up and down from where the babies had come.

He had stretchmarks and he overall hated his body.

Whenever he had to change, he went to the bathroom.

When he took baths or showers, he always locked the door.

He thought if Draco saw him like that
... He won't want to have sex with him or have any intimacy with him.

Im not attractive anymore

But Draco had other thoughts.

Harry had been distant, Draco noticed how he would run in the opposite side of the room every time Draco tried coming closer.

He hasn't seen Harry naked good a long time.

According to the doctor, they were not supposed to have sex until 2 months post pregnancy... But it had been 4 months.

Harry was feeling shy or that children were taking up too much time.

Draco had called up Hermonie asking her advice when she replied "he's not shy, Draco... This happened with me too . After. Ron and new had Emory, i kinda closed of. I didn't like my body anymore and i thought Ron would not want to be intimate with me anymore. Show him you care of he'll fall off the deep end. Pick up the kids today, have the night to yourself. Bye."

Only an hour later, hermonie came , Draco hadnt told Harry about their combo.

"Hey! Umm what are you doing here Monie?" Harry asked as he opened the door feeling embarrassed as he has been cooking and was sweaty and food was covering every intch of his clothes.

"I'm here to pick up the kids. Emory wanted to spend some time with the twins and what is better than a sleepover? Plus i think you both could do some quality time together. " As Hermonie finished with a smirk, Draco emerged with the twins, "Hey herms. Thankyou. Now behave you two! And not too much icecream!" He said as Hermonie apprated.

"Well... Atleast we'll have a god night's sleep.." Harry mumbled as he closed the door and started walking past Draco.

"No."
Draco said as he grabbed Harry by the arms and made him look up.

" What... What do you mean??" Harry stuttered.

" I haven't touched or seen you in months baby." Draco spoke softly as his head dropped ontop of Harry's," i miss you."

And as much and Harry hated fo admit it..."i miss you too." He spoke.

Draco leaned forward, as soon as their lips touched, it was as if a fire had ignited.
Everything just fell into place as their lips moulded into something euphoric.

But as Draco tried to escalate the matter by trying to pull off Harry's shirt and pick him up... Harry pulled away.

"I ahh- I'm covered in filth... Let me take a shower and continue it after.. or whatever." Harry spoke as he started walking towards the bedroom with a boner he was so desperately trying not to have.