6. You're changing

Draco had been pent up in his room all day.
Pacing, panicking, etc, etc.
Why? Because even though he fucking missed Harry, he had decided that he would ignore Harry, but he didn't need to... because he never got to see Harry. It was as if he didn't exist.
And now that he knew that Granger and Wesley were coming? Harry would definitely be there.
And that scared the shit out of him.

What would I say?
How would I act?
What do I do if he asks me something?
How do I stop myself from answering to him like a pathetic idiot?

It didn't take a second for Draco to see his entire life flash before his eyes.
He speaks gibberish, Harry thinks he's gibberish, he is now the gibberish of the school!
"NAAOOOOOO" Draco moaned as his Dramatic ass got in contact with the bed as he fell on it.

Pansy smiled, because it was the first time since the war that she got to see Draco's dramatic side.

He was and would always be a drama queen.
And the fact that it suited him was even better.

"How I missed you drakey-poo." Pansy laughed
"You know I hate you right?" Draco asked matter-o-factly to which Pansy replied, "you know I know that you don't... right?" She smirked as suddenly her face went serious, "we have a situation."
"What now?"
"We need to get you a hot ass outfit. You need to look your best for potter. You both haven't seen eachother for a long time. He needs to re-fall for you."
"What the hell is re-fall?" Draco asked he groaned.
"So take it like this. You like someone, you have a minor falling out and don't see them for a while. You make up your mind that you didn't like them anyway and that they weren't cute or shit. But after a while when you see them, all the feelings come flooding back. And if what Diggory said is true? You need to look like a billion dollars."

Draco had agreed after some convincing, not that he ever needed an argument for dressing up.
Draco loved dressing up.

After a few hours of searching, Draco settled for a pair of leather jeans which made his ass look just perfect.
A forest green skin tight shirt which brought out every line on Draco's chest, from his pecs to his abs.
On top he wore a leather jacket with black boots.

Even if he wasn't? Draco certainly felt like a million dollars.
He did his hair like how he used to in 4th year.
He wore a few silver necklaces and a ring which his mother had given him with a green diamond in the middle.
He loved that ring as it was the only thing he owned which didn't have the words "Malfoy" engraved or had anything to do with a snake.

The party had already started, they could hear the chattering through the door.
"Ready?" Pansy asked him as she smiled.
"Yeah."
Draco and Pansy came out of the room and started walking around the common room, they could see a few friends from before the war.
"I'm gonna go get a-" Draco's words were cut off when he and Pansy were both suffocated In a big hug.
"Hey guys! I missed you two!" It was a male voice.
Before Draco could push the person away and ask who the hell he was as he hadn't seen his face, Pansy screamed with happiness, "BLAISE! I FUCKING MISSED YOU !"
It was Blaise.

"Blaise!" Draco suddenly spoke as his stomach did twists and turns, it was his best friend from when he was young.

"How have you been man?"
"Oh I have been very good. I'm engaged and I work in muggle London." He spoke, it had Draco happy that Blaise had found someone, "is she a..." pansy's voice Came more like a choke which made Draco realise what he should've before.

His face whipped to Pansy, she was still smiling a little bit, but Draco knew her fake smiles all to well.
She's loved Blaise since forever.
"She's a muggle. Yeah." He spoke, not realising that Pansy was sad, "she knows about me and we'll, we have been going out for over two years. We had started writing letters to each other since 7th year. She 'd known always that I was a wizard. Her name is Lillian and-"
Before Blaise could go on any longer, Draco distracted him, "look Blaise! Tequila!"

Blaise had always been a bit of a alcoholic, he loved drinking. And he had a super high tolerance so that worked in his favour.
"Guess I know where I'm going." He spoke and left to take a drink.

"Are you gonna be-" Draco started before Pansy cut him off, "yeah. Don't worry about it."

Draco know better than to push her, so he diverted his eyes to the brunette standing at the corner with Granger whose hair seemed gained and straight, she looked pretty Draco thought as his eyes drifted to the man standing there, Wesley. He had a bit Beard and he looked a lot less goofy than he used to look.

Draco took a deep breath and walked towards them, Draco noticed when Harry stiffened when he realised Draco was headed their way.
"Hey." He spoke and Hermonie turned to him and smiled in return, "Draco! It's nice to see you." Her sentence claimed Draco down a bit and left Harry shocked and confused, "hey Draco." Ron spoke with a slight nod.
"It's nice to see you both too. Hermonie you look amazing." He smiled.
"Thankyou." Shine smiled.
"What in the Merlin...?" Harry mumbled as Hermonie and Ron chuckled a bit, "Draco had come in contact with us after he was freed, he'd apologised and we both talked it through and became pen pals of sorts." Draco have a curt nod when Harry stared at him.
Even when Harry was shocked, he liked that Draco had tried to change for the better and had succeeded in it.
But what Harry liked even more was Draco and how hot he looked.
Harry had never realised his obsession with boys but now he could notice himself wanting to stare at Draco's ass and his curves which were visible through his thin stretchable tee.

"How's the family going?" Draco asked, "oh it's going good! I'm two weeks pregnant!"
Both Draco and Harry's faces drastically changed as they smiled and congratulated both her and Ron.
"I'm gonna be a dad!?" Ron shreaked
"Wait. You didn't know?" Harry asked
"No i knew but I never realised I'd be a dad!" Ron spoke and except for him, everyone laughed.
"He is still dumb as a duck I see." Draco gasped as he laughed, "Oh God yes." Hermonie joined in as Ron's face went red.
They were interrupted by Pansy who announced that it was time for the visitors to leave and that only the 8th could stay.

Hermonie and Ron had to leave now, after they said their goodbyes, Pansy had all the people who wanted to, to settle down and get ready for a game of truth and dare.

" rules are that, we can give any dares,make out or whatever. But the dares should be the kind that can be done right here and right now, And if you choose truth, you have to take Veritaserum. There is a time spell of us, so no one can leave unless I say so. If you want to leave, well... you can't." Pansy smirked

The circle consisted of Cedric, Draco, Harry, Pansy, semus, Dean, Millicent and Theodore.

"Okay, let's start light. Dean, you start!"
He nodded, "Draco. Truth or dare?"
"Truth." He spoke instantly, he didn't want to make out with anyone.
He took a shot of Veritaserum mixed with vodka.
"What is the stupidest or craziest thing you've ever done for someone else?" Dean asked and before Draco could stop himself, his mouth spoke.

"Climbed a tree."
-x-