4. would've, could've, should've

Draco opened his eyes slowly, where am I?

As Draco got up, he realised he couldn't.
Because there was something pushing him down.
Not something.... Someone.

"Harry." Draco gasped in realisation

Fuck

Draco cursed in his head, realising he could have woken Harry.

Draco decided to take a page from Ross Geller's handbook. A show called friends he got to see all those times he was sitting in the waiting room of a lawyers office.  ( just go with it please!)

He decided to grab Harry lightly and rolled him over.

As the trick was sucessful, Harry was still sleeping.

Draco realised that he was shitless in a almost undone towel.

A crimson colour filled his face.

Draco got to the closet, he took a pair of jeans, a forest green hoodie and sneakers.

Draco looked into a mirror and he liked it.
Muggle clothing had become the next best thing to him after his father died.

Draco got out after tucking Harry in.

He didnt make any stops. He went straight to the library.

After successfully finding Wuithering Heights from the muggle section, Draco took a seat and started reading.

Hours passed, Draco had fallen asleep at the part where heathcliff hears Cathy talking crap about him to Nelly and leaves without hearing the most epic confession of love in the old literature to ever exist.

After 3 hours, Draco's ears heard a loud bang.

Someone was banging the desk.

Dracos head shot up to see Diggory.

"What was so important that you had to ruin my sleep ?" Draco groaned

"Nothing i just wanted to warn you. Stay away from Harry." Diggory blabbed, increasing the anger in Draco.
"I was actually about to say the same thing. If i find out that you put a finger on Potter again, i will kill you." Draco spoke

" Listen Malfoy. I know you are not an idiot. But this was a dick move. Wanna know how?" Diggory smirked, making Draco re think his words, "now that I know you care for him and that you know about the fact that I get rough with him sometimes, I will do it more."
Cedric's words made Draco's heart beat stop, his stomach dropping to his feet, everything in a knot.
"Every time he says your name, looks your way, talk to you, or even walks past you. I will hit him, choke him, fuck him and make sure he shivers off of fear every time I'm near him.
I will wait until he figures out it's because of you that he's getting punished. Until that day comes when he forgets you. Because that is when he will truly be mine."
"Why do you think that he is not yours already? " Draco asked full of disbelief, " You don't mean... I mean he couldn't- he couldn't possibly-" Draco choked.
"Don't tell me you didn't know!?" Cedric exclaimed happily as he laughed, " Harry was obsessed with you since 6th year! Hell he doesn't remember but he confessed to me about having feelings for you when he was drunk on whiskey. It was after that when I really started hurting him."
"Why?" Draco gasped, "Why does he like me?"