5. Disappear

It was a week after the incident.
Draco had started feeling lonely as usual.
Harry would sneak out every night after supper to the room of requirements.
Harry avoided Draco as much as he could, not because of Draco falling down the stairs and asking him to move out. No.
It was because when Draco had left the room, he was awake.
He had been awake for hours.
Harry had been taking in the heavenly scent from Draco, feeling at peace.
It was the first time in his entire life that someone had comforted him, even Ron and Hermonie would pat him on the shoulder and tell him ' it'll be alright.'

But after Draco had left, it didn't take Harry to grab his invisibility cloak and sprint after him.

Draco had gone to the library and it was nice, watching him read, that felt like one of the best days of my life.
Just watching the boy you love read. Watching his expressions, the way his lips sometimes mumbled the words he was reading.
It was beautiful, the idea of falling in love.
Harry loved it, Even though he hated it a few times considering everyone he'd care for would die everytime. But he loved this.

He watched silently, as Draco read the book like his life depended of it.
Those few hours were the best, he got to see Draco dose off to sleep.
Harry was about to leave as he thought that watching him sleep would be creepy, it was until suddenly a series of 'bangs!' Startled him.
Harry had been sitting opposite to Draco, right infront of the stable, and the person who had disturbed Draco's beauty sleep was Cedric.
Harry started feeling breathless and he was scared.
Harry was scared shitless.

He froze, he had to know what cedric had to say to Draco.
He had to know.

"What was so important that you had to ruin my sleep ?" Draco spoke and his sassiness made Harry smile a little.

"Nothing i just wanted to warn you. Stay away from Harry."
Harry's heart stopped.
What is he talking about?
"I was actually about to say the same thing. If i find out that you put a finger on Potter again, i will kill you."
Harry felt a pang of happiness inside him, draco cares.

" Listen Malfoy. I know you are not an idiot. But this was a dick move. Wanna know how?" Diggory smirked, "now that I know you care for him and that you know about the fact that I get rough with him sometimes, I will do it more."
Harry's heart broke completely.
Harry had a look of horror and disbelief on his face.
"Every time he says your name, looks your way, talk to you, or even walks past you. I will hit him, choke him, fuck him and make sure he shivers off of fear every time I'm near him. AI will wait until he figures out it's because of you that he's getting punished. Until that day comes when he forgets you. Because that is when he will truly be mine."
Harry had tears pooling in his eyes, remembering all the times Cedric "got rough" with him.
"Why do you think that he is not yours already? " Draco asked and his face was blank as it suddenly had a expression of bewilderment, "You don't mean... I mean he couldn't- he couldn't possibly-"
Nononononononononononononononononononononono

"Don't tell me you didn't know!?" Cedric exclaimed happily as he laughed, " Harry was obsessed with you since 6th year! Hell he doesn't remember but he confessed to me about having feelings for you when he was drunk on whiskey. It was after that when I really started hurting him."

Harry couldn't listen anymore.
He didn't want to listen Draco bad mouth him.
What would Draco call him? A fag?
Would Harry disgust him now?
He should defiantly feel disgusted by a boy who has a boyfriend he doesn't love and lists after other people.
Harry ran out, straight to the 8th year stairs.
He sat on one stair and started crying.
"I am disgusting." Harry muttered through his wretched sobs, he put a silence charm as he let out all the tears he could ever summon.

It was until suddenly he felt someone run into him.
Harry's sobs went quiet.
Someone fell.
It was Draco.

After that, Harry couldn't possibly tell Draco the truth.
But not telling the truth made him sad.

Harry had decided that If Draco had said yes to staying with him,he would have told him the truth and left either way.
But he knew that the chances of that happening were less than becoming a Hocrux again.

The whole week he'd been crying at night and dreading the days.
He fucking loved Draco.
But his not so boyfriend Cedric, scared him.
Except for classes, Harry would disappear.
Most of the time, after coming out of classes, he would cover himself with the invisibility cloak and head straight to the room of requirements.

It had been three days since he even went back to the 8th year tower.
But most importantly, it had been seven days, ten hours and 48 minutes since he had talked to Draco.
Harry slipped classes he had with Draco and the classes held either Cedric.
Harry's food intake and classes weren't the only things that kept reducing.
It was Harry's talking too.
It had been a week since he had a conversation with anyone.
Later that day, he had said "Yes Professor." Once.
Yes professor.
No professor.
Sorry professor.

These were the three lines that Harry had spoken during class.

Harry was sitting in class as Pansy had come right next to him, and sat down.
"Psst. Potter!" She not so whispered, making Professor Weatherby scrunch his eyebrows.
Harry looked at her, arching an eye, signalling a irritated, 'what.' In her direction.
"We are planning a party tonight. Common room. For only 8th years, some of our friends who didn't join school are coming too! I invited Granger and Wesley for you. So you are coming. It's not a request. Dress code: casual, booze: mandatory." As soon as Pansy stopped blabbing, she instantly got up and took a seat next to a 7th year Slytherin girl.

Harry sighed.

If hermonie and Ron are coming.... Then he had to go.

Harry hated that even when his friends were coming, the people he cared for.
He still couldn't help but wish for solitude.
Wish for loneliness.
Wish for pain.
And the worst thing he wish for?

"I wish I could disappear."

-x-