2016 Michaelangelo x Reader: Sweet Kiss

Mikey and Y/N were making some chocolate chip cookies for a Christmas party him and his brothers were having later. You enjoyed these moments with your fun loving boyfriend. With him being on patrol on some nights and you working your butt off, it's hard to get some time off. But now that you're off for the holidays, you get to spend some time with your skater boy. Anyways, you were putting the cookies in the oven so they could bake. "Alright, what would you like to do now?" he asks you as you set the timer on your phone. "Hmm, not sure. What do you like to do?" Mikey's eyes glistened with mischief. "Oh, I think I have an idea. It involves you, me and the bedroom" he said as he slides his hand down to your butt, squeezing it gently. You squeeked and swatted his hand away. "Woah there, honey. Why don't we do something that doesn't involve us getting in trouble". He groaned and whined a bit. "Okay, since you want to go on the safe side, what do you like to do?" "How about a few rounds of Mario Kart?" "Sounds good to me". With that said, you two made your way to the living room. Thirty minutes later, you were on your tenth round. You and Mikey were neck and neck. He was so close to the finish line, until you threw a blue shell at him, sending him off the track. You cheered when you crossed the finish. You look over at the orange clad turtle, who had a look of shock on his face. "What? When? Huh?" he said, trying to find the words. You couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. "Is my sweet baby speechless?" you asked him, almost cooing.

"How did you do that?" he asked. "I guess I'm just that good" you replied with a smile. He pouted and crossed his arms like a child. You laughed as you watch your boyfriend's reaction. You move next to him and wrap your arms around his neck. "Awww, don't be upset, Mikey, you'll have other chances" you said. He avoided to make eye contact with you. "You're not mad at me, are you?" you said, almost in a sad voice. Mikey looks at you and sees you giving him the puppy eye look. 'awww, that's too adorable' he thought. He uncrosses his arms and gives you a smile. "Oh y/n, I can't stay mad at you, not with that adorable face" he said to you. You smile right back and then tackled him on the couch. "Woah, what was that-" he was about to say, but you smacked your lips right onto his. His eyes widen for a bit, but instantly closes them and wraps his arms around your waist, falling deeper into the kiss. The make out session went on for quite a while, and neither of you wanted it to end. That is, until Mikey smelled something burning in the kitchen. He reluctantly breaks the kiss, but you went on and started kissing his neck. "Ah, y-y/n" he moaned. "Yes, sweetie?" you said, still kissing his neck. "Is something burning, or am I smelling things?" At that moment, you shot up from his chest and your eyes went wide like saucers. "Oh no, the cookies!!!" you shouted as you dashed to the kitchen. All while the orange clad turtle was still laying on the couch, smiling away. "We should bake cookies more often" he said before getting up and giving you a helping hand.