2014 Michelangelo x Reader: You're Adorable

You were in the lair, hanging out with your friends, the turtles. You all talked, hung out, did different things, etc. Right now, you were with the youngest of the turtles, Mikey, sitting on the couch while playing on of his video games(which was Mario Kart 8). For some reason, you always felt a little giddy and nervous when you're around him. Your heart starts to flutter every time you're near him. That's when you realized you have a crush on him, like in love with him. But you kept it to yourself. You weren't sure what he would say if you told him your crush on him. You two were going nonstop, not even taking your eyes off the screen. After many rounds of racing, you guys were neck. Your sticked your tongue out, focusing on the screen before you. "Ooo, I'm getting close to winning, (y/n)!" he said to you. "I don't think so, Mikestar!" you said back. Just when you thought you were going to win, he beat you by the tip of the kart. "Nooo!!!" you screamed. "Woo, yeah. I'm still the king" he said. You look at him and said "how are you so good at this game?" "After years of practice and playing, you become an expert" he said. "It's not faire though" you pouted. Mikey laughed as he watched you cross your arms and stick your bottom lip out. He couldn't help but love her reaction. He has been crushing on her for so long, but was too nervous to tell her.

               His laughing died down and he smiled sweetly.'God she's adorable' he thought. Although, he didn't know that he said it aloud. You look at him, a light blush on your face. "Really?" you said. Mikey's eyes widen and a blush crept on his face. "Did I say that out loud?" "Yes you did, Mikey". The orange clad turtle rubs the back of his neck shyly. You smile at him and said "well, what if I said that you are adorable too". His eyes widen when you said that."Really?" he said. You nod your head. 'Okay, (y/n), it's now or never' your thought. You stared into Mikey's bright blue eyes, almost instantly getting lost in them. "Mikey, can I tell you something?" you said. He nods his head yes. You took a deep breath, and said "Okay, I'm just going to say it. I like you Mikey, no, I love you, Mikey. I have for a while. But I understand if you don't-". Mikey felt his heart beat quicken and jumping all over. You love him, you love him. Those words were repeated over and over, just to make sure he wasn't hearing things. Before you could say anymore, he wrapped his arms around you and kissed you sweetly on your soft lips. Your eyes widen, your face burned as your blush hardened. You got over your shock very quickly and kissed him back. You two broke apart and you saw the brightest smile plastered on his face. "(y/n), I love you too. So, so ,so much. You have no idea how much I wanted to say those words or how long I've been in love with you" he confessed. You smiled back at him and wrapped him in a hug, which he happily returned. "I take it it's been quite a while" you said, looking at him. "You have no idea, angelcakes". The rest of the day, you two watched movies and cuddled on the couch, with a few smooches now and then :)