2012 Raphael x Reader-Don't be afraid

You were in your apartment all by yourself. Your parents were running late at work and wouldn't be back til midnight. You didn't mind, really. You liked having the place to yourself and to be alone. It made you feel independent. Everything was calm and quiet. But then, several clouds started to cover the night sky. You took a quick look and shrugged your shoulders, not really caring much. You start to hear slight sounds of raindrops falling onto the roof above you. Minutes went by, and the rain started pouring harder. You were starting to get a little nervous. Then, a  streak of lightning shot through the sky and a loud boom of thunder was heard, causing you to jump. Now you were freaking out. For as long as you can remember, you were never a big fan of thunder storms. They always terrified you. You grab a pillow closest to you and clung it tightly to your chest. You tried to steady your breathing, but nothing what you were doing was working. Then, when the lightning struck again, you saw a figure standing outside of your window, causing you to scream a little. But when you saw a glimpse of green and red, you instantly knew who it was.

                                            In a flash, you went over to the window and opened it. You then see your red clad friend, Raphael, enter your apartment. His body was soaking wet from the pouring rain. A couple thoughts went through your head. 'Why was he out in the rain?' and 'he looks incredibly sexy'. That second thought instantly made you blush, luckily Raph didn't notice. You shook your head from your thoughts and focused on the mutant turtle standing in front of you. "Raph, what were you doing out there? It's rainy and stormy outside" you asked him. "I was out patrolling with my brothers. Then the storm came and we had to end patrol early. I spotted your apartment and thought I could be here until the storm passes" he said. You nodded your head at him, but then you heard another boom of thunder. You screamed and started to shake. Raph sensed this and immediately went to your side. "Y/N, what's wrong" he asked, worry and concern in his voice. You didn't answer, too scared to move your lips or even a bone in your body. A flash of lightning and a sound of thunder got you out of your frozen state and instantly went to Raph. He stiffened for a moment. He wasn't sure what to do. Getting over his shock, he slowly wraps his arms around your body. He rubs soothing circles on your back, calming you down the best way he can.

                                                Upon doing this, he realized what was happening. "Hey, it's okay Y/N, the storm will pass soon" he said to you. Another sound of thunder occurred, and you wrap your arms tighter around him. Your arms and legs started to shake,   your cries soft where only you could hear. But Raph heard your cries. An idea came to him, and he hoped that it'll work, and that you won't slap him. Lifting one hand, he lifts your chin and looks deep into your teary E/C eyes. He doesn't say a word, but instead slowly leans in and places his rough lips onto yours. Your eyes widen in shock. You were not expecting this. Just before Raph breaks the kiss, you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in for a deep kiss, kissing him back. Now it was his turn to be shocked, but gets over it and wraps his arms tighter around you. You would be lying if you hadn't dreamed of this ever since you first meet Raph and his brothers. But you weren't sure he liked you, especially like 'love' you, but now you know. The moment was perfect. Everything was calm and still. You ignored the sounds and flashes from the outside. Couple minutes passed, and you two broke the kiss, for air was needed. "Don't be afraid, Y/N, I'm here. Nothing will harm you" he said in a soft voice. You lay your head on his chest, a smile creeping on your face. "Thank you, Raphael" you said to him. "No problem, sweetheart" he said. Then, you said the three sweet words you wanted to say to him for so long.

"I love you, Raphael"

"I love you too, Y/N"

-I think that turned out well. Let me know what you guys think. Hope you like this.

                 Eternal Flower