2016 Leonardo x Reader: Decorating the Tree

You favorite time of year, is here once again. Christmas time. This year, you were celebrating it with your friends, the turtles, and your boyfriend, Leonardo. You were making your way to the lair after you got off from work. Making your way to a manhole cover, you looked at different directions, making sure no one was there. When all was clear, you removed the cover and slipped your way inside the sewer. You started making your way to the lair. You arrived in just mere minutes. When you got there, you greeted by a hug crushing Mikey. "Y/N, you're here at last!", he said while hugging you. " Good to see you too, Mikey" you said, returning the hug. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Leo exit the dojo, probably done with training. Leo sees you and a smile on his face grew. Mikey releases you from the hug, saying he needs to finish making cookies. You walk over to your boyfriend, hugging him when you got there. "Hi sweetie" you say to him sweetly. "Hello yourself" he said, hugging you back. He removes himself from the hug and sees the outfit you have on. You wore a v-neck velvet blue dress and black ankle high shoes. The dress had a slit on the side that reached to your mid thigh. You looked irresistibly beautiful. You looked like a goddess. You couldn't help but smile at his reaction. "I take it you like what you see?" you said, smirking a little.

           Leo shakes his head, then looking back at you. "Sorry, just that, you look so beautiful and amazing. I just can't help but stare" he confessed. You blush and giggle when he was about to lean in for a kiss. You stopped him, placing your finger lightly on his lips. He was confused, until you said "hang on there, fearless. We need to decorate the tree first, then something special afterwards". While saying that, you traced your finger from his jawline to his chest. You felt him shudder with excitement. You two walk over to the tree and began decorating it. You picked up an ornament and tried to reach a branch, but sadly, you were a little short. Not even when on tippy toes, you couldn't reach it. Just when you were about to give up, you felt the hands of your turtle in blue gently lifting you to the branch. You place the ornament on it and he brought you down to the floor. "Thanks, Leo" you said, your hands on his chest. "Your welcome" he said, his arms wrapped around your waist. You two looked into each others eyes, blue meeting e/c. Then, Leo leans in and presses his lips on yours. You instantly kissed back. His hands explored every part of your body, from your waist and hips to your thighs, massaging them smoothly. You rubbed his shoulders and chest. Just before things got too heated, you both hear someone clear their throat. You both separate and your eyes widen when the other turtles were in the room.

           "You guys seemed to be getting busy" Mikey said with a smirked. Raph rolled his eyes and Donnie just chuckled. You both were blushing, fully embarrassed. You hid your face on his chest. They left the room, laughing their heads off. You and Leo looked at each other. He gave you a sheepish grin. "Sorry" he said. "It okay" you tell him. "Hey, I got you something" he said. You smile and giggle excitedly. "Now, you need to close your eyes for me" he said. You close your eyes and waited. Leo goes behind you and wraps a beautiful diamond blue stoned necklace. You open your eyes and silently gasped at the wonderful piece of jewelry. "Oh Leo, this is so beautiful" you said. "How did you manage to get something like this?" You asked. "I was thinking about what to give you, and I convinced Donnie to make it". You smile at him and kissed him sweetly, thanking him for the gift. The rest of the day, you two hungout and cuddled, with a few occasional kisses when no one was looking.