Toffee x Reader: Passionate Confessions (Lemon)

You were in the library, sitting peacefully and quietly on a chair as you read f/b(favorite book) by a warm fireplace. You could never get enough of it, it has always been one of your favorites. As you read, you didn't hear someone come into the library and locking the door. You felt a presence in front of you, but you were completely into the story, that you didn't look up to see who it was. "You must be enjoying the story a lot" the voice said, interrupting your peace. You look up and see Toffee sitting in front of you. "Oh, hi Toffee. Yes I am, this is actually one of my favorites" you said to him. Then you asked him "is everything alright? Do you need anything?" "No, no, I'm fine. I actually wanted to talk to you about something" By hearing this, you were taken aback from his tone of voice. His voice sounded nervous, which is very unlike him. You put the book down, giving him his full attention. "Ok, what did you want to talk about?" He takes a deep sigh, and then said "Y/N, have you ever been in love?" That question immediately made your eyes widen, your face tinted red. You weren't sure how to answer. The truth was, you are in love with someone. That someone, is sitting right in front of you right now.

What were you supposed to say? 'Yes Toffee, I'm in love, I'm in love you', no, not like that. "I-I guess so, why do you ask?" you asked him. "It's not much, but I wanted some advice" "You want my advice? As in, wanting some help?" Now you were really confused. Toffee, the lizard that knows how to do everything, is asking for help from you? 'Okay, who is he and what has he done with Toffee?' you thought. "Yes, I've been feeling very troubled lately" he answered. "Ok, so what's troubling you?" you asked him. "I have been having these thoughts about someone. I didn't know what it was at the time, but every time I'm with her, my heart starts to quicken, I can't seem to think straight. Her smile always brighten my days, her kindness makes me want to smile, her voice, so calm and tranquil, puts me at ease, her beauty shines greater than anything, these are the things I always admired about her. As I said before, I didn't know these feelings, not until just recently" As you listened to him, you couldn't help but feeling your heart sink. You've loved him for quite a while, a long while actually. You don't know why, but there are some things that made you attracted to him. His soft side, his gentleman ways, and those golden yellow eyes that seem to gaze into your soul, that makes your heart skip a beat. Everyday, you wanted to tell him, but upon hearing him being in love with someone else, you instantly changed your mind.

Hiding the hurt in your voice, you then asked "what were you feeling?" "I've come to find out that I'm in love with her. I want to tell her, but how could she love a monster like me" As he said that, his voice got deep and his hand clenched into a fist. You see this, and you calm him by saying "well, you won't know unless you give it a shot. You don't have to change your appearance or anything like that. There is a saying 'it's not what is outside, it's the inside that matters most'. If she doesn't like monsters, then it's her loss. I don't see why anybody wouldn't like you, considering that you are a gentleman and a pretty handsome lizard" When you said that, you gasp and blush immensely. You hoped that Toffee didn't hear you, but you thought wrong. He heard every word you said. The truth was, he was talking about you. You are the one he's in love with, but you didn't know that. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was saying, I'm-" Upon seeing your reaction, he chuckles and takes your hand in his, and you instantly shut your mouth. "It's okay, I don't mind your words" he said to you. You felt yourself blush more at his touch. You look up at him and see him looking at you, staring at you with his immense gaze. "Um, you-you can let go of my hand now" you said to him. Toffee chuckles again and whispers "I don't think I want to" At first, you were confused, but then it hit you. 'Does he like me? Like, like like me? Love me even?' So many thoughts went through your mind, you weren't sure what to think. Then, you decided to test him, to make sure that he wasn't just playing with you. "What does she look like?" you asked him. "Oh, where do I start. H/L H/C hair that's soft as silk. E/C eyes that always seem to put me in a trance. A smile that makes me melt. A laugh that is always cheerful. The most important thing, is her kindred personality, it is my favorite thing about her" he said, his slowly creeping up to your shoulder, giving you shivers and goosebumps. You let out a small gasp. He then starts to lean in towards you, very slowly. "If it's alright, may I ask what her name is?" you asked. His lips were just about a few inches away from yours when he said "I think you might know who it is at this point" Then, before you could say anything, his lips landed on yours in a soft, sweet kiss.