Chapter 9: Outrageous Night

"Damian-kun, have some more confidence in yourself. You are doing great! And I am sure, as long as you follow my advice, you will become an Imperial Scholar in no time." Aria said and patted the boy's head. However, she had to leave now, the lesson has already finished. They went over many topics, focusing hard on things like science, maths and philosophy at that exact moment.

"Next lesson will be on social etiquette again. Then we will proceed with mathematics once again. The interview is in two months. Study hard, I believe in you, Damian-kun." She said and left the boy, closing the door softly as she walked out of the boy's room.

Today she was on a tight schedule. Aria had to visit the higher ups in 20 minutes and prepare for the weekly meeting with a report.

"I need to be at the Ministry in 15 minutes. Is it possible, Winston-san?" She asked the butler while she was walking to the main entrance.

"Yes, but there might be a delay, due to the traffic, Desmond-san."

"I told you to refer to me as Aria. It feels like you are addressing my uncle."

"My apologies, Aria-san. It was years, since I called you Aria... you were so little..." He cracked a small smile.

"You have been with me and my family throughout my entire childhood, Winston-san. But you are awfully loyal to Oji-san. Be careful with whom you put your trust in." Aria warned the man, spitting her uncle's title with spite and quickly left the mansion, before anyone can further ruin her mood. Aria really liked Winston. She even offered him a job at her mansion, but he always refused, due to his loyalty to Donovan Desmond in particular. He always held him at a pedestal, not seeing his real self. He always scolded the girl for talking bad about his employer, deeming it disrespectful. Aria didn't like that trait of his. He was too good of an to be involved with someone like Donovan in her mind.

"I need you to drive faster. I need to be at the Fionona Street 15, Block A in 10 minutes. The faster the better. I will pay extra for the speeding ticket, just get in time." The woman said and opened her suitcase. There was her SSS uniform that she had to have on her at all times. She started to change the things the didnt have to fully take off, while the cab driver was exceeding the speed limit in order to get to the place in time. Luckily, the driver wasn't a complete pervert and kept his full attention to the road.

'I hope Yuri-chan got the report ready for me.' Aria thought to herself, meanwhile tying her tie.
She did not wear the green pants yet, since it would have been too noticeable to wear the uniform outside and it also required her to pull her skirt down and expose herself. And she didn't feel comfortable enough to do that in the cab. So she just remained in her formal white shirt and back pencil skirt, with a black tie wrapped around her neck.

They were nearing the exact destination the meeting was going to take place.

"You can stop here. Here's the money, keep the change." She said and ran out of that car, leaving the cab driver with tons of money the driver was shocked at receiving. The moment she was at the entrance of the meeting spot, she noticed black hair sticking out from the side of the building.

"Yuri-chan! I am not late am I?" She ran towards him. She was still in her heels, so the moment she passed the pavement, her shoe caught up in the hole, due to the manhole being there. "Shhi..." was the first thing she could muster before expecting to fall flat on her face. But she felt nothing, except for the arms that were firmly planted on her waist.

"Be careful, Captain."
'Was that the sweet voice of an angel?' Yes and no. It was her savior, Yuri, someone even better looking than just an angel to her.

"Yuri-chan, you saved my beautiful face! Thank you! Otherwise, I would have had to report with a black eye ruining my charismatic speech!" She cried out loud, holding her face with her hands, frantically feeling it all up to ensure that everything was fine.