VI

valeria's pov !

liked by @liyahtheliar, @joaofelix79, and 2

liked by @liyahtheliar, @joaofelix79, and 2.4k others

valpal69 the feminine urge to punch him in the face and steal all his money to go shopping 😁😁

view comments

  liyahtheliar  steal his car too and pick me up
            ⤷ joaofelix79  this is bullying.

   user1 hot girls live by the yolo rule
            ⤷ valpal69  u r so right 🥱🥱

   user2  omg am i the only one who saw that joão responded to aaliyah abt stealing the guys car which means it's probably him in the photo???
            ⤷ user3  i think ur reading a bit too much into this 😭😭

valeria's pov !

"hey, did you see that account taking pictures of us?" i said showing him the picture that someone took of us and posted about 10 minutes ago. "what the fuck.. people are so weird why can't they respect people's boundaries." he looked around to see if he could see anyone sticking out like a sore thumb. in hopes of finding the person watching them he soon realized everyone was watching them. even some of the workers too.

"hey, do you want to go back to my place? i kind of don't feel too comfortable here." the brown haired boy suggested. "yeah of course. let's go." i gathered my stuff and we left the cafe.

we both got into the car and he held the door open for me as always and we drove to his house. when we got there i realized this was the first time i'd been here and it was huge. "come inside." he opened the door for me and his house was so nice.

"you have a really nice house." i said in awe. "thanks. so what do you wanna do?" he closed the door behind him and locked it. "let's watch a movie!" i exclaimed. we decided on doing rock paper scissors to see who gets to pick the movie. i win so i obviously chose mean girls.

about halfway through the movie we both laid on his bed next to each other eating popcorn and watching the movie. "oh my god cady is so fake for that.." he said and i giggled. "i know!! and her outfit for the party is atrocious." i added.

he looked at me while i was looking at the tv and continued to stare. i looked back at him and he glanced down at my lips.

oh my god this is really happening..

we both slowly inched our faces closer together until our noses were touching.

"can i kiss you?" he asked in a whispered tone. i was too flustered to form sentences or even just a simple "yes" so i nodded eagerly.

he pushed his lips onto mine and we matched the pace of each others lips perfectly. i eventually pulled away and we both stared into each others eyes.

"you're a good kisser." he said.

"you aren't so bad yourself either." i slightly smirked.

hannah's note !
this was definitely my shortest chapter yet but it's okay bc the kiss makes up for it 🥰🥰 anyways THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ILYYYY!! so i've been trying to update every other day but i might not get chapters done in time but if i can then that will be my schedule.

p.s: please don't be a silent reader! vote and comment and don't be afraid to let me know what kind of stuff you'd like in the book!