II

valeria's pov !

"hey.." i picked up my now broken stuff and put them back in the bag to throw out later. "i'm sorry about the broken makeup. i can pay you back if you'd like?" he said taking out his wallet.

"how much was the stuff? 20?" he took a 20 dollar bill out of his wallet. "80." i crossed my arms. "for two things??" he raised his eyebrows and i nodded.

"how about i take you out to dinner instead?" he had a cute smile on his face.

"no thanks. i prefer cash." i put my hand out. he looked somewhat shocked that i rejected him but it was so worth it to see the look on his face even if i did want to go out to dinner with him.

"how about i pay you back for the things i broke and you go out to dinner with me?" he reasoned. this was an amazing deal. free dior AND a dinner date with joão félix? i couldn't pass this up. "alright fine." i uncrossed my arms. "great. can i have your number to pick you up?" joão started to take his phone out of his pocket.

"wow you're funny. for now all you're getting is my instagram." "for now? does this imply that there's gonna be a second date?" he smirked. "shut up. here's my instagram." i put my instagram into his search bar and followed it. "wow you're pretty famous huh?" he said looking at my 1.3M followers.

"not more famous than you." i shrugged as i followed him back on instagram. "so i'll pick you up at around 7?" he slid his phone back into his pocket. "yeah that's fine with me." i said as we both started to walk away. "alright see you soon." he winked at me as he left and it sort of gave me butterflies.

"wow. what was that??" aaliyah linked arms with me as we both walked out of the mall. aaliyah was standing there watching the whole thing. "i know right?! what are the odds of me fangirling this morning and him asking me out on a date??" i started to squeal at the end of my sentence. "girl the odds are like 100, you're gorgeous."

"stop you're literally so much prettier liyah." we bickered about who was prettier until we got to the car and we played music.

"should i post on insta? my makeup looks super cute today." i said while looking into my phones camera. "yes! tag me too." "of course girly." i smiled.

valpal69 shared a post

        valpal69

liked by @liyahtheliar, @joaofelix79, and 134 others

valpal69 some guy broke my new makeup 😓😓 it's ok tho bc he was cute 🥰 🤭

view comments

liyahtheliar  val's sugar baby era??
            ⤷ valpal69  🤫🤫

"oh my god aaliyah turn it up i love this song." i said as my favorite song started to play. we both sang along to the bridge.

"ooh girl i wanna know are you ready to cry cause i'm no good," we sang in unison. we kept singing other songs as we pulled into my driveway.

"so val, what are you gonna wear for the date?" she looked through my overflowing wardrobe. "ooh how about this one?" i held out a pale pink dress. "yes oh my god that's so cute." she covered her mouth.

after she helped me with my makeup and my hair she started to leave since it was around 6:30 and he was coming in 30 minutes.

"bye val! give me updates and use protection!" she yelled while walking out the door. i flipped her off and closed the door.

i gave him my address before i started getting ready so all i have to do now is just wait. i don't know why i was so nervous. it's not like i've never been on a date before, i've been on tons. i guess it's just that this particular date is with someone way cuter than me.

after overthinking to myself for what feels like few minutes but is really 30, i hear the doorbell ring.

"oh my god this is it. stay calm and don't embarrass yourself valeria." i muttered to myself as i walked over to the door.

i grabbed the door knob and twisted the door open.

"hi.."

hannah's note !
hii guys tysm for 150+ reads that's crazy for only 2 chapters so thank u all sm!! i hope you're enjoying this story as much as i'm enjoying writing it 😊

p.s: please don't be a silent reader! vote and comment and don't be afraid to let me know what kind of stuff you'd like in the book!