I

valeria's pov !

NEW MESSAGE FROM LIYAH 🤍

val
let's go out today
i'm bored

no let me sleep

bitch
if you don't get ur ass up rn
i'm picking you up at 2

ugh fine

ly pookie 🤍🤍

i hope u have a slow and painful death.
READ

i groaned as i slouched out of bed and into my bathroom to get ready for me and aaliyah's hang out.

aaliyah has been my best friend since i moved to portugal a few months ago. me and her both came from the states but moved due to studies. i think the reason why were so close is because i see myself in her.

i put my favorite song on repeat then hopped in the shower. les by childish gambino. there was something about that song that made me feel so emotional and i loved it.

when i got out of the shower i decided to wear a white floral tank top with baggy jeans. i did my makeup routine not long after and finally finished getting ready. i checked the time which read 1:32 which means i finished early.

"for once i'm actually gonna be on time." i muttered to myself as i walked to the couch and scrolled through my social media.

i went on tiktok and i scrolled a bit until i saw this breathtaking boy.

"oh my god. i need his @ right now." i gasped. he was so cute. fluffy brown hair, deep brown eyes, and the cutest smile ever.

who is he and why is he not in my bed right now?

i looked through the comments and found out that his name was joão félix.

as soon as i was about to dig some more i heard the doorbell ring. i opened the door and was greeted by aaliyah who was dressed in all black outfit which was very cute.

"ugh finally you're ready on time. i always have to wait for you to finish your makeup." she complained as i led her outside and started to lock my front door with my keys. "shut up." i nudged her playfully.

the car ride was pretty quiet for the first few minutes except for the occasional singing along to the songs that are playing. "hey aaliyah, do you know who joão félix is?" i looked up from my phone and looked at her. "of course i do, why?" she asked keeping her eyes on the road.

"i saw him on my for you page today and he's super cute. i don't know how i didn't find out about him sooner."

"yeah he is super cute, and he lives in the same city as us. i read it somewhere online." aaliyah said. "i can make him my sugar daddy then." i smirked at aaliyah and she gave me a look of disgust. "girl he's only a year older than us." "exactly i can treat him better than all of those older girls." we pulled into the parking lot of the mall we were going to and got out of the car.

"can we go to sephora first? i wanna get some new makeup." aaliyah took my hand and led me to sephora. i wasn't complaining though because i really wanted some new dior products.

we walked into the store and we're greeted with an overwhelming aroma of expensive perfumes and expensive makeup. she went to the charlotte tillsbury section while i went to the dior section. i picked up a dior lip oil in the shade pink and i got a blush in the shade pink as well. we met up outside of the store after we both finished paying and we walked to the food court.

we both looked down at our phones and all of a sudden i bump into someone and all of my makeup spills onto the floor.

"hey, watch where you're going!"

"i'm sorry, let me help you." i hear a cute voice say as a boy helps me pick up all of my now shattered makeup.

i looked up and stared at him.

"hi.." he said shyly, rubbing his neck.

hannah's note !
hi guys that's the end of the first chapter i lwk cringed while writing it so please lmk what u think and give me feedback!!

p.s: please don't be a silent reader! vote and comment and don't be afraid to let me know what kind of stuff you'd like in the book!