IV

valeria's pov !

after we finished our dinner he drove me home. we finally reached in front of my house and we both stood in front of the door. "this was really fun thank you." i said. "i'm glad you enjoyed it as much as i did." he showcased his amazing smile and his pearly whites. "do you wanna get lunch tomorrow?" i asked attempting to shoot my shot. "yeah i thought you'd never ask."

after we exchanged a few more goodbyes and solidified our plans for tomorrow i got inside and flopped down on my bed.

NEW MESSAGE FROM LIYAH 🤍

VAL
HOW DID THE DATE GO
HURRY AND ANSWER
OMG R U AT HIS HOUSE
DID U GUYS FUCK???

NO OMFG
i wish 😓

LMFAO
HOW WAS THE DATE THOUGHH

IT WAS REALLY GOOD
HE WAS SURPRISINGLY REALLY FUNNY

AWW
I BETTER BE THE MAID OF HONOR

ofc ☺️☺️
anyways we're going to lunch tmrw 😩

omgg u guys r so cute ong

hes the cutie tbh

ugh stop ur making me wanna puke

🤭🤭
READ

i got up and decided to go take a shower since i was out almost the whole day. i listened to les by childish gambino in the shower because after the date it started to remind me of joão.

after i got out i got dressed and checked my notifications.

NEW DM FROM JOAOFELIX79

heyy

hii

wyd??

i just got out of the shower
wbuu

i was abt to gts cause i have practice in the morning

rightt
lemme not keep u up then
gn pretty boy 🫶🫶

goodnight pretty girl 🤍
READ

after joão went to bed i did some skincare and drifted off to sleep after watching mukbangs for a good hour or two.

i woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing repeatedly. who the fuck was ringing my bell nonstop this early in the morning?

"hold on. jesus." i yelled so that the mystery person at my door could hear me. i got out of bed and went to the front door. i opened it and saw joão.

"hey, what are you doing here so early? why didn't you call?" i yawned trying to fix my hair since i had just woke up. "i did. multiple times. check your phone next time." he said with a bit of an annoyed tone. "i'm sorry i forgot to set my alarm last night." i moved out of the door way so he could come in.

"if you don't mind i can go get ready super quickly and we can still go to lunch." i suggested. "yeah sure i'll be waiting here." he sat down on my couch.

i speed walked to the bathroom so he didn't have to wait for too long and i hopped in the shower quickly. i took a brisk shower so it wasn't too long but i didn't smell. as i got out i was about to dry off when i realized i forgot to grab my towel out of my room. "fuck.." i muttered to myself. the only other option was to ask joão to get it for me.

hannah's note !
omfg guys i just realized i forgot to add an ig post of her in her cute pink dress last chapter but it's wtv!! anyways this was a bad chapter ending but i didn't want to make the chapter too long yk. ALSO TYSM FOR 700+ READS ILY ALL SM!!

p.s: please don't be a silent reader! vote and comment and don't be afraid to let me know what kind of stuff you'd like in the book!