CHAPTER 19• nothing breaks like a heart.

Video games ~ lana del rey

SOOMIN POV•

When i heard what hyunjin said i ran straight home all the way from the mall, sobbing the whole time, when i arrived home i locked myself in the bedroom and cried.

I blocked his number and on all other socials,
I can't believe i fell for that again.
i'm so stupid.

HYUNJIN POV•

I soon realised soomin had blocked me, my phone number and everything else.

There was no other option but to go to her house and apologise for what i had done to her.
I started my car and drove off to her house.

I had never felt so guilty in my life.

i slouched on her front step while ringing her doorbell, her mum answered.
"hyunjin?" i looked up and waved softly with an innocent smile on my face.

she opened up the door wider so i could fit myself through the entrance and put waving her hand out, offering me to come in.
i stepped inside and slowly headed up the stairs to her room.

i heard the muffled crying from downstairs and it only got louder as i got closer to the door.
i knocked.
silence.

i slowly creaked open the door and peaked my head in, "hi."
she looks up for a moment but when she realised who had put their head through the door, she slammed her face back into the pillow trying to hide the tears.

"what." came from the tear soaked pillow, "can we talk. please?" i say while making my way toward the bed, i take a seat on the end of the bed and place my hand on the back of one of her legs.

Soomin eventually turns around and moves her legs away from me and brings them into her chest. She sits and stares for a while, "speak then."

"oh, um yeah, soomin i really didn't mean what i said. Yes i agreed to the bet, but that was before i got to know you, it really sounds like an excuse and i know there's no excuses for this, but please, just hear me out"

she flicks her hand as if to say she wanted to hear more.

"ok um, i'm really sorry soomin, i do really like you and the time we spend together, i really do see you in my future and i want it to stay that way.I really mean it this time, i love you tae soomin."
Ive never spilled my heart out like this before, i hope she understands how much i mean my words.

she bursts into tears again and throws herself onto me for a big hug, i'm confused for a second but then realise, she's the love of my life.
I squeeze her back as she cries into my shoulder.

"you really mean it?" she says while still sobbing,
"i do." i reply back.

she kisses my cheek "i love you too, hwang hyunjin." she says while her tears start to dry up and a sweet smile appears on her face.

( A/N HI EVERYONE
TY FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, SAVES AND VOTED ILY ALL <3
also the chapter was kinda quick but i felt bad making you guys wait so long so i might add more or rewrite this chapter!! but i hope you enjoyed anyways, the next chapter will probably be the last but thanku for staying this long <3 )