CHAPTER 14 • car ride.

Here with me ~ d4vd

'we have fallen out too many times to just act like nothing has happened again.'

The bell to mark the end of the class had rung and i was still hiding in a bathroom cubicle,
i took a deep breath in and stood up, i unlocked the cubicle door and exited from the girls bathroom.

Millie was outside the bathroom waiting on me,
"so! this is where you've been??" she says to me while leaning against the tiled wall.
i look up at her and show her my phone with the picture of the paper airplane note that i took with a fake smile plastered across my face.

She cups my face in both her hands and smiles at me while turning my phone off and putting it in her back pocket, "forget about it, let's go" she says to me while grabbing my sleeve and taking me out of the school doors.

Mills takes me to the parking lot and searches for felix's car, "what are you doing?" i ask her, as if i don't know. She turns around while grabbing felix's car keys out of her pocket with a cocky grin on her round face.

i giggle as she unlocks the car and we both got in, she drives us toward the water, where we just sit and watch everything go by for a while.

FELIX POV•

It's near the end of the school day and millie still hasn't replied to my text, so i'm not sure if to wait on her or not after school, oh well, she will text back soon i hope.

My car keys also have disappeared from my school bag so i'm hoping she has them, i need her to reply ASAP.

The bell went off for the end of the school day and the last class, i check my phone quickly to see that millie had text me back.

MILLIE🤡

                                                    Millie????
Can you reply please?
Hellooooo?
  Where's my car keys??

I have the car, we will come
get you after school :)

i sigh as i place my phone in my jacket pocket, me and Hyunjin finished our class together and had started walking down the stairs already.

"Are you able to give me a ride home, yongbok??"
hyunjin asks me, he never calls me by my korean name, "uh, ofcourse! but soomin will be there." i add.
"even better" hyunjin says with a grin on his face.

Me and Hyunjin waited outside of the school until the girls showed up, finally my car pulled up with my sister in the drivers seat.
"get in loser, we're going home." millie says and soomin giggling in the seat next to her.
"Get out, i'm driving" i say to millie with a slight sibling cockiness in my voice while i laugh.

She removes herself from the front seat and leans on the side of the car.
"what's he doing here?" millie asks,
i tell her that hyunjin only needs a ride home and she nods her head and looks toward soomin.
Soomin had already gone and sat in the back, looking down while hyunjin sits in the seat next to her.

"Oh hi sooms, didn't know u would be here" i hear hyunjin say from the back seat,
I look back and give hyunjin a confused look because i told him soomin would be here,
"Oh, uh yeah, hi." sooms replied.

SOOMIN POV•

Felix takes me home and i get into my house as soon as possible to get away from the awkward situation which was that car ride.

(A/N hihihihi
it's me again, this is just a filler chapter.
more was meant to happen but i felt like it was getting too dragged on so just wait until next chapter to find out what happens with hyunjin and soomin :))