CHAPTER 13 • paper airplane.

Tired ~ beabadoobee

The next day i had to drag myself out of bed for school, i was really not feeling it today.

I sat up and zoned out for a bit, i was already late but i really didn't care today. A while later i finally stood up to pick out my clothes for today, kinda lucky i get to wear a uniform, i don't have to put thought into my outfits everyday.

 A while later i finally stood up to pick out my clothes for today, kinda lucky i get to wear a uniform, i don't have to put thought into my outfits everyday

I grabbed my bag and walked straight out the door since my mum and brother weren't home as usual. Probably at my moms boyfriends house.

I was ready to walk in the cold but as i was walking down my street i spot felix's car with felix and millie riding in the front, they toot the horn at me and make waving motions towards me to get in the car.

i giggled with my hand covering my face and hopped in the back of the car,
"well hello kids" i say to felix and mills sitting infront of me.
"you weren't planning on walking yourself in the cold were ya soomie" felix says while keeping his eyes on the frost covered road.
"well, yes but-"
"but nothing, we will always give you a ride." felix says. i smile and zone out again for a while.

We arrive at school and mills walks me into class, we have our class together but she sits at the other side of the room and hyunjin sits behind me, he's been calling and texting me all night, asking me to stay with him and that he loves me.
I'm not sure how to handle it, i've never been in a relationship before.

He walks into class, confident as ever with Yeonjun, his best friend, and some other friends i don't know.
They both sat down behind me acting completely normal, laughing and talking, i turned to face millie in the middle of the class, and mouthed to her 'he's acting like nothing happened' while having a hand covering one side of my mouth.
She pulls a shocked face and throws hyunjin a dirty look.

i turn back around to the front and put my head in my hands right down onto the desk, when i felt a light, sharp thing on the back of my head.
a paper airplane, yeonjun laughs while hyunjin has a straight face, i turn round and give them both a dagger look, and put my head back on the desk.

When the bell had rung everyone had left the class, i was last to leave, even millie was gone.
I feel a tap on my shoulder so i turn around, it's him.

He tries to act subtle and whispers "check your bag" while pointing at the bag and keeping his head up.
I roll my eyes and walk out of the class.

I didn't have a next class with anyone so i decided to not go and just hide in the bathrooms, i got curious and opened up the paper airplane that was hiding inside my bag.

"can we not do this anymore ~ Hyun<3"

I crumpled up the lined piece of paper and flung it into the trash, we have fallen out too many times to just act like nothing has happened again.

(A/N hi guys it's me lol,
more people r reading this than i thought so i'll try keep writing as much as possible but i have exams and stuff coming up soon so all i can do is try my best :)
Thanku love youuu <3)