CHAPTER 3 • the bet

Meddle about ~ chase atlantic

When school ended i walked home with my airpods in while listening to my playlist, i was home in no time.

i packed all of my stuff into a duffel bag, shoved on some sweatpants and a sweater to walk to millie's house to get ready for the party.

i left the house and went on my way to my best-friends house, when i got there the music was already blasting throughout the house while mills and felix got ready for the party,
i made sure to knock loudly so they could hear me over the music, millie answered and she already had her dress on.

i left the house and went on my way to my best-friends house, when i got there the music was already blasting throughout the house while mills and felix got ready for the party, i made sure to knock loudly so they could hear me over the music, mil...

"you look stunning" i said with stars in my eyes
"shhhh" she replied "show me yours"
so I quickly ran up her stairs to get to the bathroom to get changed and put on my dress.

"you look stunning" i said with stars in my eyes"shhhh" she replied "show me yours"so I quickly ran up her stairs to get to the bathroom to get changed and put on my dress

"oh honey.." mills said disappointed
"what" i shrugged my shoulders and tilted my head confused, "i thought it was pretty". i say while pouting my lip slightly.
millie just innocently smiled at me and took me to her bathroom so we could both do our hair and makeup together.

My favourite song came on while we were getting ready, 'meddle about ~ chase atlantic'  so me and mills were singing our hearts out until we were ready.

Felix came in to check if we were ok

He was obviously best dressed as usual

"u both ready to go?" he asks politely
"yup!" i reply, "hold on a sec, i have to get something from my room" mills tells us both.
so me and felix go and wait on her downstairs.

"ready" she shouts from the top of the stairs while running down with a smile from ear to ear,
felix unlocks the car and we all topple in, he turns up the radio and we start singing along until we get to hyunjins house.

His house was huge, not like i was very surprised but it was beautiful, i could help but stare at it for a while.
"u ok hun?" mills asked, "oh, yeah sorry."
i replied.
"cmon then" felix exclaimed while jumping out of the car with a huge smile on his face.
felix's smile is pure sunshine.

The house was already packed so nobody really cared when we arrived, Felix wanted to talk to his friends so he waved us goodbye while walking into the living room.
Mills is already jumping up and down from excitement of the party environment, " i'm gonna go get us a drink" and before i could turn round to go with her she was gone and i was left, stood next to the stairs by myself i wasn't sure what do to, i had never been to a party before.

HYUNJIN POV•

everyone has arrived and some people i didn't even know.
to try and distract myself from everything else i went to go and talk to my friends.
(A/N ~ hyunjins 'jock' friends)
we stood at the doorway of the kitchen talking about my relationship status for some reason.

one of my friends, yeonjun, brought up how i've never had a relationship that lasted over 3 weeks. "and?" i replied. "i'll make u a bet" yeonjun said.

(A/N i think i'm gonna keep the chapters pretty short bcoz i feel like it's more interesting,
if not pls lmk
anyway hope u enjoyed this chapter <3