Ch 26 Stampede

Days in the tribe were good, Liz passed most of her time by creating and building things to make their lives easier and more entertaining. The entertaining thing was instruments, drums, bongos, a flute she couldn't play, a pan flute she loved to play, she even had the beginnings of an acoustic guitar though she had no idea what to make the strings out of.

Ok so Liz really didn't do that much work on most of it, but Jin and Beau didn't complain, infact they were all too happy to help or rather take it away from her completely and insist she sit down comfortably while she instructed them on what to do... They didn't get away with that too often unless Liz was feeling extra lazy... Like right this minute as she lounged in the shade on a fur leaning against Beau as he fanned her with the feather fan 'They' made. Liz had the idea Beau had the know how thanks to the knowledge he just so happened to possess about a sticky sap that bleeds out of a specific tree and dries like cement. FYI it's thanks to that sap Liz had the start of her guitar!

The point is Liz was hiding in the shade from the heat, lounging against one extremely hot foxy male and lazily played with his fluffy tail, while she eye raped her sexy tiger male who was working hard in the direct sunlight. His rippling muscles glowing with a light sheen of sweat as they flexed with every movement, small droplets cascaded down his lightly tanned skin, her eyes followed each one until it was absorbed by the fur of his skirt. Liz smirked and she licked her lips as she watched the end of his skirt move and play peekaboo with the goods hiding beneath it.

Beau scented her arousal and leaned in sniffing at her neck, Liz froze for an unsure moment but thought better of it and instead leaned her head to the side giving him better access, her eyes rolled back as his nose brushed across her skin making it prickle from his sweltering breath. Then he trailed up and ran his moist tongue around the shell of her ear, enticing a moaning purr from her throat.

Jin heard her erotic sound and immediately ceased working, be began to approach but hesitated watching the enticing display that caused a mix of emotions to well up inside him; lust, desire, jealousy... When Liz saw him standing there with a torn look on his face her blood ran cold, like she was just caught doing something she shouldn't. Thankfully seeing her nervous reaction made Jin realize his mistake and he fell to his knees infront of her, the gesture felt predatory as he halfway loomed over her, crawling on his hands and knees up the length of her until his face hovered above hers.

Beau never had ceased his fondeling and nipped just below her ear causing breathy gasp to escape her, in turn Jin growled at the erotic sounds and crashed their lips together. Liz's fingers fisted in his soft hair as their tongues intertwined and she moaned as both sets of hands began to roam her body, Beau groped her breasts, his fingers adeptly twirling and pinching her nipples, while Jin massaged her hips, ass and thighs. As Jin began to work his way back up her legs those rough calloused fingers shimmied under her skirt and rubbed her over the thin cloth of her damp panties, making her moan and wrythe, but they held her in place, not allowing her to escape the overwhelming pleasure.

Before long Liz's top was pushed down out of the way and Jin slowly ventured down her exposed flesh until he seized her nipple in his teeth, Beau took the opportunity to cup her cheek, turn her face towards him and claim her lips in their first passionate kiss. His eager tongue used her moans to his own advantage to enter her warm wet mouth, savoring the taste of her as he licked every contour commiting it to memory. In the meantime, Jin moved further down, hiking her skirt up to her waist while he positioned his head between her knees, taking in her erotic scent, then moved her underwear aside and salavated as he took in the beauty of her dripping flower.

Liz's pleasure filled scream was muffled by Beau's lips, as Jin dove in leaping up her leaking juices, his rough prickly tongue made it impossible for her to remain still, so Jin had to forcefully hold her in place. Beau on the other hand moved back to fondling her breasts and before long he moved down to taste her cherry nipples for himself.

When Jin could barely hold himself back any longer, he rose licking the honey from his lips and ripped his skirt off, but just as he was lining up his engorged length about to thrust into her the ground began to rumble beneath them pulling them all out of their erotic trance.

A rumbling thunderous sound filled the air followed by the sound of trees cracking and snapping as they were uprooted and fell. Liz was slow on the uptake while the males got her attire back in order. Beau scooped her into his arms and Jin was poised to defend before a huge group of wild rhinoceros type beasts crashed through the trees and stormed onto their territory. Beau and Jin quickly leapt out of the way only to find themselves being attacked by three mangy looking wolf beastmen, though they weren't very strong by the time Jin dealt with them the rhinoceros beasts had somehow gone in a half circle and we're now heading back right for Liz and Beau.

Beau leapt out of their path again but when Jin tried to join them he was knocked out of the air by a ferocious scarred up three striped lion. If the one beastman was all he had to fight it really wouldn't have been a problem but in the midst of the stampeding rino beasts were several other beasts herding them to run in circles effectively cutting off Jin from Beau and Liz, who were now under attack by the other beastmen.

All Beau could do was run and defend, at every turn there was a new threat to dodge, jaws snapping, claws slashing, then Liz felt something sharp dig into her back, like hot knives stabbing into her, only instead of slicing her skin it felt more like her flesh was being pinched. She barely had a chance to scream before Liz was literally ripped out of Beau's arms. He fought to try to get her back but there were just too many threats to fend off by themselves, Liz's screams were drowned out by the chaos as her and the beastman carrying her disappeared into the forest.