Ch 9 Tiger Chief and Tabby

Leon the tiger Chief and his mate Tabby heard about Liz from Serena and Hank, the pair didn't even try to hide it after Hank talked to Jin. Hank told Chief Leon everything, accept for Jin wanting to keep the little female all to himself, because that's something every male secretly wishes for but is a completely unattainable dream in this world.

Hank had also thought about asking Jin to move his territory closer to the center of the tribe, since where he's at now is right on the boarder so he runs a greater risk of having rootless beasts invade his territory, though that rarely happens to Jin because beastmen could sense his strength where Jin marks his boarder with his scent. Hank also thought it would be fine since when other males see Liz and start pursuing her they will move their own territories to surround Jin's, which would actually expand the tribes territory.

Tabby was all to excited and eager to meet the new little female, like most she had never met a sheltered female but if she was as beautiful as Serena and Hank said, Tabby thought it was a good opportunity for some of her son's to finally get a mate. So in an attempt to abuse her mates power as the Chief and her authority as not only a female but #1 beauty of the tribe, the next day Tabby had her unmated sons gather and follow as Leon carried her to Jin's territory.

It is against the laws of their nature for males to cross another males territory, especially if it's a stronger male, unless their looking for a fight, so all of Tabby's sons had to wait at the boarder.

"Hello!" Tabby yelled to announce their presence, but was surprised to find the ugly scarred Jin embracing a young extremely beautiful but tiny female, who in the beast worlds eyes is far to thin to actually be considered a beauty, but her face and eyes were enchanting.

Jin was furious about their untimely interruption and growled low and menacingly, while cradling Liz protectively, unsuccessfully trying to shield her behind his muscily arms.

"Hi, Liz! We came to see you!" Serena yelled excitedly, feeling a little more secure having Chief Leon there, though he wasn't exactly kind to her it still made her feel better having him there because Jin intimidated her.

"Hello." Liz greeted, slapping on a friendly smile, while gently stroking Jin's arm to sooth him.

"Liz, this is my..." Serena began but was cut off.

"I'm called Tabby. The most beautiful female in The Fierce Claw Tribe. And this is my mate Leon, Chief of the tribe." She boasted taking Liz by surprise, honestly Tabby's looks weren't all that bad, but claiming to be the most beautiful... Well Liz couldn't see it, not from human standards. Out of the two females she'd met Serena is far prettier, but Liz didn't quite understand the meter people in this world used to judge beauty. But not even judging their looks, Tabby's personality instantly hit Liz wrong, never in her life had she met anyone with such a snide personality, like she was a spoiled princess with the way she introduced her mate like his title of Chief was less important than her own.

"It's nice to meet you." Liz forced her way through the pleasantries with a constipated smile.

"Serena said you were sheltered by your old tribe, I can clearly see why." Tabby said with an appraising look in her eyes. "They must have been weak..." She muttered under her breath, but waved off her comment. "No matter, there are a lot of strong males in my tribe. Excellent hunters. You will be well looked after, now."

"Hhuu?" Liz's brain was slow to comprehend.

"Tabby, I don't think she..." Serena tried to interject but was cut off again, only this time it was by an inhuman shriek leaving Tabby's throat.

"Can't you see pure females are speaking!Have you no shame?" Tabby snapped, taking Liz off guard. Serena whimpered and took a step back, Hank growled but was cut off with just a look from Leon and Jin's muscles flexed ready to react and pull Liz away from the danger at any moment. "You were just a mistake. It's no wonder males find you unlovable." Tabby said as she closed the distance between herself and Serena. "Stop being an eyesore or do you need a other lesson?" Tabby threatened with a dangerous glint in her eye's.