chapter 15 If this was a movie, it'd get an Oscar.

chap 15

Cassie's POV

By the end of the movie, I was almost asleep. Yup, it was pretty boring. But Jay seemed quite interested in it.

"So, you remember when you told me to call my father?" he said, as I muted the t.v.

"Yeah..."

"Well, I thought about it, and logic said that I should take your advise, so I did." okay, now I was curious.

"And...?"

"And he said he wants me to come over to his place and live with him."

"Oh my God!!!! That's awesome! So are you going?"

"Yup. With you."

"With me as in?"

"As in he lives in Malibu."

"Oh my God! Have you told Dylan? Wait... What about your mom?"

He frowned. "I don't think she's even gonna remember what I tell her."

"Well, you can't just disappear out of thin air."

"I've lived here with Dylan for 2, 3 months at a stretch, without receiving a single call from her."

"Well, okat, then. But what about school?"

"Yeah, I was hoping you could help me with that. I think my father's already stressed out about me coming over, I don't want to shower him with my admission problems."

"Consider your work done." I said. OMG, I'm so happy for him.

"So, when exactly are you going back?"

"Soon, maybe in a week?"

"Great, so it wouldn't hurt if I would take you out, right? Like, on a... date? Consider it a thank you dinner, but if you don't want-" he seemed pretty nervous, so I cut him off.

"I'd love to." I said with a smile.

"Great, so, tonight?"

"Yeah, okay." I said, going in to get ready.

Once I was done bathing, I put some light make up and wore my favourite white skinny jeans, with my black tank top, and white leather jacket. I put my black velvet boots on to complete the outfit. I curled my hair and let it fall down my back freely.

When I went out of the room, Jay was missing. So I got out of the house and checked the parking lot, where his car stood, empty.

Then, suddenly, a loud roar of an engine filled my ears and my eyes shut because of the air, and the next thing I saw was Jay, on a beautiful black bike, right in front of me. I don't know why, but it took me centuries to realize that the front tyre of the bike was halfway between my legs. And that's when I came back to reality and started to rant something about how important my life is. Honestly, I don't think even half of what I said was audible, cause it went like:

"HowcanyoudothiswhatifiwouldhavediedDylanwouldbeblamedandyouwouldgotojaildoyoureallywannaspendyourlife..." blah blah blah, and I couldn't care less, cause honestly, I was freaked out!

"So, you done ranting?" he said.

"No, how can you start a date with trying to kill me? What kind-" I was cut off by logic, saying that this really wasn't important, and I should just thank God that I'm breathing right now.

"So let's go." he said.

"I thought you said you didn't know how to ride a bike." I said, getting on the bike.