Chapter 9

Another filming day has started. Both Freen and Becky were waiting to have their make up done, to film some new scenes. They were smiling and joking about the script, when Kirk joined them.
"Hello, girls! How are you?" Kirk smiled at both of them.
"We're fine... how are you? Did you manage to study for the "Family Law" exam?" Freen asked smiling.
"Ugh! Don't remind me! All I know are the requirements of a valid marriage or civil partnership... "Marriage is the legal union of a couple as spouses. The basic elements of a marriage are: (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other, (2) mutual consent of the parties, and (3) a marriage contract as required by law"... So, I am ready to get married if you want to.." he winked at Freen laughing, who was laughing too and playfully punched him.
Becky didn't like the way Kirk jokes with Freen, but she pretended to smile, as she saw them. Kirk gave Freen a chocolate, smiling at her, and telling that is for her to eat it.
"Aww... Kirk, you shouldn't have bought me chocolate!" She took it, giving him a sympathetic smile. She started breaking it into pieces, and let everyone eat it.
"Becky, please take a chocolate cube!" Freen pushed the chocolate in front of her.
"Oh, no thanks! I don't want it!" Becky replied.
"But, it's sweet. You are basically born with a sweet tooth." Freen teased her.
"I'm really not feeling like eating chocolate right now." Becky said coldly, which made Freen go and place her hand on Becky's forehead.
"Are you alright? You don't have fever, thanks God!" Freen said worried.
The truth was that Becky didn't like to eat from Kirk's chocolate. She hated that he brought Freen chocolate and they smiled at each other. They seemed very close, and this made her very uncomfortable. Suddenly, the make up artists came started working on them, and Kirk left the room.
"So.. Becky.. the next scene is when I get to play guitar to you...I don't know how to play it, do you?" Freen broke the silence.
"I know just a little bit. I prefer piano. My mother plays guitar, but I am not into this." Becky said.
"Like my mother..She plays guitar too. But she is also into piano." Freen said relaxed.
"Really? Your mom is a musician?" Becky asked, making Freen jump.
"Oh, dear God! Miss Freen, you ruined the eyelids..." the makeup artist said sadly.
"Ouch! Sorry! I'm so sorry, ma'am!" Freen apologized.
Freen was mentally facepalming for not watching her mouth. She was natural with Becky and she forgot she should keep her private life secret. The makeup artist continued her work.
"Freen?" Becky softly asked.
"Yes, Becky." Freen answered.
"Next week is my birthday party. Would you like to come? It will be a small thing: our colleagues, some friends, and my family." Becky said nervously.
"I would love to, but I need to check up with my mother." Freen said.
"Nice. I will have it at my house. I will write you a message with the details.. it's on 5th of December." Becky said smiling.
"Oh! You're a Sagittarius. I'm a Leo!" Freen smiled.
"You know, Sagittarius and Leo are the perfect couple. My husband is a Leo, and I am a Sagittarius.. He is my perfect match." The makeup artist said, smiling, applying the final touches, making both of the girls blushing, and feeling uncomfortable.
"Yeah.. I am Sagittarius, like my mother. We are both born on December. When is your birthday Freen?" Becky said, checking her makeup.
"It's on 8th of August. And I'm also sharing my birthday month with my mother. Well.. both of my parents are born on August, and we are Leos." Freen laughed awkwardly.
"Really? Ok, than you are Simba." Becky laughed.
"My mother wanted to call me like that, but she thought it is a boy name.. Therefore, she changed it with Sarocha, because it had also started with S." Freen laughed.
"Really? Ok.. From now on.. you will be my Simba!" Becky laughed and teased Freen.
"No! Don't you dare!" Freen blushing and chuckled, while checking her make up in the mirror.
They were about to start filming the next scene. It was very cold outside, but the sun shined so beautiful, so they could pretend it's summer. The director told them to focus, so they won't have to wait to much in the cold.
"Ok! Only one take, please! Freen... Becky is busy carrying some stuff, but you come near her and you stop her and beg her to come and listen to your song. Then, you take the guitar, and pretend to sing a the song that we recorded, while you are near her and kept looking at her like the most precious thing on earth. Ok? Becky, you understood this, right?" Both girls agreed and started shooting the scene.
Freen respected all the directions she received, so they didn't have to cut it. The scene where she had to play the guitar was so special to both her and Becky. They instantly felt warm, while shooting it, despite the weather. Freen kept starting into Becky's eyes, and analyzed her angelic face features, while Becky kept looking from Freen's adorable face, to her own hands blushing. They both felt something in their bellies, and they smiled awkwardly. The scene was perfect. After finishing the song, they had a mini dialogue, and they heard "Cut!" and applauses from the staff, making both grinning.
"Wow! That was something.. Congrats, kiddos! Go to the filming cabin and drink some hot tea.
Freen and Becky couldn't express their happiness for managing to do a scene without cutting it, so Becky jumped in Freen's arms and hugged tightly, yelling " We did it!!". Freen was shocked about Becky's reaction, but hugged her chuckling. When they finally dropped the hug, Becky took Freen's hand in hers and dragged her to the filming cabin.
"Kid! Slow down! It was just a scene!" Freen laughed rolling her eyes playfully.
"Simba, I am happy we didn't cut the scene. I don't want to drink tea!" Becky stuck her tongue out at Freen.
"Cute! Give her some hot milk, please! The kid really needs it!" Freen teased smiling at her.
"Ok, Mommy! I will have some milk..." Becky joked.
"I am not your mother, Rebecca!" Freen laughed.
"Forgot! You are my Simba." Becky said in a childish voice and took the glass of hot milk, blowing in it so she could drink it.
"Aww.. so cute, you two... But Becky... why do you call my bestie Simba?" Hailee entered in the cabin teasing the two girls.
"Were you ear dropping us?" Freen asked laughing at her friend.
"Ay, mi corazon! You are so beautiful when you laugh, Freen! But... why Simba?"Hailee smirked.
"Well.. She told me she is a Leo like her parents, so I just started to call her Simba. I think it's cute." Becky said blushing.
"Simba like her parents... Yeah.." Hailee repeated faking a smile. "Freen, let's go a little bit outside."
Hailee took Freen outside the cabin. She wanted to scold her friend so badly for not realizing that she kept giving Becky details about her family. She knew that Freen should keep her mouth shut. At least, for now..
"Are you dumb, Freen? You told her your parents are leos. I heard the makeup artist saying that you are "talented as your mother". Go, give Becky and everyone your birth certificate if you are willing to let them know." Hailee shook her friend by her shoulders.
"Oh, Hailee! You are right! I am sorry! I didn't realize that I should have kept my mouth shut about my mother. Regarding the signs, I don't think it's a problem. It's not like I gave out my parents' birthday dates." Freen defended herself.
"Pff.. Just be careful, Jonas! Demi will kill us both if anyone finds out." Hailee warned her, and she nodded.
"It's Beck's birthday next week... Are you invited?" Freen changes the topic.
"Yeah! She invited everyone... Let me guess.. You wanna go!" Hailee laughed.
"Well.. Yeah... I won't dance tho, cuz I am grieving... But... I will just be there for Becky... But.. How can I tell this to my mother?" Freen said nervously.
"Oh, boy! Another drama! You tell her: "mum, let me attend my girlfriend's party!" and she will tell you "I am so proud that my daughter is dating Swift...." That's it." Hailee teased.
"Are you idiot? Becky's not my girlfriend. And thanks for help, dumb Hailee!" Freen turned her back angrily, and her friend started laughing.
After filming the last scene together, which was a group scene, the director called Freen and Becky. He had to discuss the next scenes with them, and the schedule of the scenes.
"So.. Freen and Becky, congrats for today! I think in two weeks, we should finish the shooting. So, I was thinking about having your first kiss scene next week, if that's ok with you. What do you say?" The director told them, making them both blushing.
"I don't think I am comfortable doing this, Mister Rob. Can't we avoid it?" Becky said blushing like a tomato, and Freen was praying the answer will be positive.
"Nope... Unfortunately, the movie without the kiss is not spicy. But if you are uncomfortable, than we will end the movie with Kirk and Freen kissing..." the director told her.
"Actually,..." Freen was about to tell the director that she was also uncomfortable with the scene, but she was cut by Becky's interruption.
"No way.. We will do it! I will do it with Freen." Becky said in a very serious tone, shocking Freen.
"Great! Then... See you next week, girls! Good luck!" The director left.

...To be continued...