Chapter 5

Freen did not say anything. She simply started walking to the room she was waited in. There is going to be a discussion about the script and about their roles with the director and the staff. They had to make sure everything is alright and set up the schedule for working. Becky walked silently behind the older girl. She was still trying to figure out what was wrong. Deep down, she was happy that Freen didn't recognize her. This means that Freen was a nice person who tried to be friendly. What if it was all fake? Maybe she knew she was Taylor's daughter and wanted to benefit from her. She should be really careful about this.
Becky lived a happily life. She always did what she wanted to do. We could say that she was the opposite of Freen. Her parents loved her way too much. However, she always wanted to be herself. She didn't want to see all the newspaper titles including "Taylor's daughter..". She felt a lot of pressure from both the public and her family. Her mother had a PhD in music, so it was expected for her to study very hard and well. Taylor had more than 11 Grammys won, so Becky should gain her first one faster. She hated when her mother kept talking to her friends who worked in the industry to provide places and help her. Even for this role, her mother told her "You only go there, do whatever you want and receive the role. I already talked to the producer." Becky didn't know how to tell her mother that it is not fair, but she only asked her what will happen if there is someone better than her. That made Taylor laugh so hard: "None is better than my child! The rest of the kids are doing the casting are just a bunch of idiots! The producer is craving your presence there. You will sell their movie, Rebecca!". That made Becky felt bad for all the other kids whose dream is having a career in acting. On top of that, her mother was wrong: it's not her the one who sells the movie, her mother's name will.
Both of the girls were now in the same room with the movie staff. They sat next to each other silently. Freen always remembered her mother's worlds to stay away from Becky, so she was trying to do so. The surprising part is that, on the other hand, Becky remembered her mother's words from today's morning: "Rebecca, listen to me! I know you will have a coworker and you will spend a lot of time with her while filming this movie. You should keep your distance from her. This girl is older, and she is a nobody. You know what will happen? She will try to use you in order to succeed and be famous. So, please! Stay away from her, and don't let her hurt you in anyway! I will also have a discussion with her..." Taylor's words only made Becky feel worse, and she knew her mother's right, but she only told her that she will handle this herself, no need to do the embarrassing talking, but her mother didn't promise anything to her.
"Ok... Hello! Nice to meet you, girls! First of all, I am the director of the movie. You can call me Rob. Please make sure that the script is fine so we could set everything up. Here's the script." He handled the script for each girl and continued talking "We decided to have the gay couple version of the Camp Rock movie. The movie was before you were born, but it was successful. I had the idea of having Freen playing the rock star, who is the daughter of Mitchie and Shane, the ones from the orginal movie, and Becky will be the girl who is fangirling over her.. Becky won't be famous, she will be just a random participant of the camp, who happens to also have a rich family but she pretends not to, so she will be accepted and liked by the other campers.. Now, please read the script." The director said smiling enthusiastically.
"I'm sorry Mister Rob. I happened to watch this movie a few weeks ago... so, I will get to be the daughter of Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas?" Freen said, being in shock to listen to what the director said, and made Becky look at her.
"Well.. Technically, yes.. Mitchie and Shane had a daughter and she is just like her father. Don't know if you remember me from the casting... but, I am the one who told you that you remind me of Demi's personality. So, you will get the privilege of being their daughter in the movie." The director said smiling and winking at Freen.
"Ok.. Thank you! That will be very interesting!" Freen said, sighing and mentally facepalming herself.
She never imagined that she will play the role of being her parents' daughter. So, she will basically play herself, but the spoiled version. So, she will be an arrogant character, and this will be very difficult. On top of this, her character's love interest will be the daughter of the person whose her mother hates the most. Thinking about this, she got a little bit angry, because it seemed so unreal.
"So, Mister Rob... me and Freen will get to kiss in the movie?" Becky broke the silence and made Freen snapping out of her thoughts.
"Hmm.. I was thinking about a few kisses, or just a kiss in the final of the movie. I am not going to lie to you: I am thinking that this movie will be a real success, so we will have a part two or we will keep you both and have a tv series. It also depends on your work and attitude." The director stated.
When Freen heard the kissing part, she started feeling dizzy. She will have her first kiss on screen, and that will make her feel so bad. She thought it is a good idea to excuse herself and went outside for a bit. The director let her have a break and he continued the professional char with Becky.
Outside, Freen lit up a cigarette and angrily smoked it. She was very mad on herself for getting this role. She will not only loose her first kiss during the filming, but she will give it to her mom's enemy's daughter. Hailee noticed her and came by.
" Freen, seriously? You're smoking here? Why are you angry?" Hailee asked.
"First of all, why didn't you tell me when you entered the room this morning that Becky is Taylor's daughter?" Freen said angrily.
"Well.. You were already talking to her. I never thought that you won't google her, before this meeting." Hailee defended herself.
"Yeah.. Hailee, because I listen to you, and I never learn not to, I am damned. Guess what will happen in the movie? I will have to lose my first kiss, and guess to whom? To Becky! I should not have accepted your offer of playing in this movie. It's your fault for dragging me into this... Let me go home and tell my mom that I am going to kiss her enemy's daughter. She will be so pleased." Freen took inhaled the last smoke and threw the cigarette, while putting another cigarette between her lips.
" I think your first kiss was already stolen by the cigarette. Take it easy, sis! In this rhythm, you will be turn yourself in a furnace. Please, quit on smoking alread is not healthy! Secondly, I'm sorry Freen. But what did you think about being an actress? Are we clowns and that's it? We will have to kiss and play love scenes... You should have thought about this before whining every night that your family doesn't allow you to become an actress. If having the first kiss on screen makes you that nervous" she pointed to her shaking leg "maybe I should kiss you now and that's it" Hailee said going closer to Freen, while doing a duck face.
"Go to hell!" Freen said jumping her friend.
"Yeah... Maybe you really want it to be with Miss Becky, huh? Sorry, I can't be as pretty as her. Tell me the truth: Isn't she hot?" Hailee started teasing on her friend, who was blushing right now..

...to be continued...