crap.

Wednesday turns around to see a man who she's never seen before, a book held up high in his hand and before she could react, he swung. Wednesday falls unconscious on the floor as Thing hid under the bed.

"Xander? what the hell are you doing here?" Xena asks

"relax your mind little sis. i'm not here for you, i'm here for her." Xander says as he looks from Xena to Wednesday on the floor

"what the fuck do you want with Wednesday Addams?" Xena asks

"you remember our god mother's funeral? Dad couldn't afford to keep you and Xavier both around. we told Xavier to play hide and seek, Wednesday was playing with us, do you remember that?" Xander asks Xena as he tosses the book onto her bed

Xena furrows her brows, barely remembering the day. Xander sighs.

"Xavier got in the casket and i closed it down on him before it went into the incinirator, but he screamed and pleaded for help. Wednesday heard him, she saved his life. i almost solved all of dad's problems that day, i was so happy that i told him and when Xavier came running to him, he resented me for giving him that false hope. all because of her."

Xander looks down at the unconsious girl at his feet. Xander and Vincent Thorpe stopped getting along that day, and Vincent decided that Xander would be the one kicked out of the family to save the funds. Xander has resented Wednesday since. he's had to do things no kid should have done, just so he could wake up another day.

Xena stares at her older brother in disbelief. she hasn't seen him in years and this is how he comes back?

"where is Xavier, Xander?" Xena asks

"where he should be. far away from here."

Xander starts digging into Wednesday's satchel and then moves her hair from her face. Xena practically jumps out of the chair.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!"

Xander looks up from the psychic-witch to his sister. he furrows his brows, confused as to why Xena would be defending Wednesday after she's just tased her and cuffed her to a chair.

"are you forgetting that she just accused you of murder?"

"who did you kill Xander?" Xena asks, fear in her voice

Xander stands up and walks over to his little sister, he smirks as he pushes a strand of her hair back and tucks it behind her ear. this is not the same Xander that left the Thorpe Manor years ago. this Xander Thorpe has a darker heart.

"someone who knew too much."

the man looks menacingly at Xena. her heart beats starts to pick up as she feels threatened by his presence. he leans in closer to her.

"i can hear your heart beating out of your chest, little sis." he whispers in her ear

"Xander, please."

Xander reaches into his side pocket and pulls out a knife. as the sharp metal springs out, Xena's breathing starts to get unsteady. Xander and Xena look at each other the whole time, he runs the blade gently across her face and she tries to keep her ground. the next moment he ran the blade across her face, he actually cut her.

Xena winces at the cut and shakes her head, breaking the eye contact between her and her older brother. Xena looks back at him again as her moment of pain passes. she furrows her brows, angry at him for what he's doing. Xander walks away from Xena and goes back to Wednesday's cold, unconscious body.

"if you join me little sis, i won't have to kill you. you and i can start a whole new life for ourselves." Xander tells Xena as he squats down

Xena looks around the room as she looks for Thing. she spots him under the bed, and an idea comes into her mind.

"how would you even get her out of here? you can't just waltz around in the halls. where would you even take her?"

Xander smirks up at the girl who was still cuffed and tied, he's been lurking the halls of Nevermore through hidden passages and spying on Wednesday since the whole Hyde incident. the cameras have made it a bit harder to do so, but it clearly did not stop him. Xander snaps his fingers and he instantly morphed into an exact copy of Wednesday. Xena's eyes widen.

"how the hell?" she asks

"there are things you do not know about me, little sis. i don't blame you though, you never got a chance to know me"

Xander sounds exactly like Wednesday. he walks over to the closet and pulls out one of Xena's suitcases. he rolls it over and places it down next to Wednesday's unconsious body and unzips it.

"Xander, don't."

Xander proceeds to open the suitcase and then picks up Wednesday's body, he throws her satchel on the ground. the goth only being a bit under 5'1, fit inside the huge suitcase. Xena's breathing starts to get heavy as she watches her older brother fit a whole human being in a suitcase, and by the looks of it, it wasn't his first time doing so.

"Xander, please. it's not her fault, why aren't you mad at dad? he's the one who did this to you!"

"i have something to prove. after the Xavier thing, he's always seen me as incapable. kidnapping an Addams and murdering her? now that is something to be proud of" Xander smirks as he zips the suitcase up

Xena watches as Xander stands the suitcase up, he sighs as he looks at Xena.

"one last chance, you in?"

Xena looks down and her eyes go to Thing who was still tucked under her bed. after a beat, she looks up at Xander morphed into Wednesday.

"fine. get me out of these." Xena tells him

a pleased look creeped onto Wednesday's face, but in reality it was all just Xander. he walked over and untied Xena's legs, and then he walks back to the satchel and pulls out the keys to the handcuffs. Xena leaned forward to let her brother uncuff her, once they were off she rubbed her wrists and looked straight at Thing.

Xander walks over to the suitcase and starts to roll it, he stops as he realizes Xena hasn't stood up from the chair yet. he looks back at the girl, and furrowed his brows.

"Xena, let's go."

Xena looks from the floor to her brother, still not used to the whole shape shifting thing. she stands up and follows him out the door.

"wait, i have to grab something. i'll meet you outside." Xena tells him

Xena walks over to her desk, cluttering it all up, making noises and it all briefly stops. then she starts opening and closing her drawers again. Thing observed the vibrations on the floor as Xena starts to walk out of the room.

she opens the door and once it closed, Thing crawls out from the bed and jumped up to the window. Xena's window over looked out into the courtyard where Enid and Bianca sat with Yoko, Divina and Kent.

Thing opens the window and jumps down onto the roof, he crawls over toward the edge and it was a dead end. his only choice was to walk out through the door or just jump, but if he does, he'd break a few fingers. he goes back into the room and jumps up to the handle, opening the door. he crawls out, careful to not let anyone see him.

Thing makes his way out to the courtyard and instantly makes his way toward the group. Enid instantly spots him, and could tell that he was in a panic just by the way he was running over, Enid's heart drops and her eyes widen. Thing makes his way infront of her and starts tapping and signing.

"crap." Enid voiced aloud