missing.

the next morning all three girls met up by the Psychology of Macabre classroom and Ajax starts walking toward them.

"have you guys seen Xavier? he wasn't in the lounge or his room" he asks them

"no, have you seen Daeva around?" Bianca questions

the gorgon shakes his head and tightens his lips, looking around the hall to see if Xavier just left early.

"well there's one Thorpe, where's the other?" Ajax questions as Xena walks toward her friends

the three girls turn their heads towards her and watch as she smiles and interacts with her friends. Wednesday tilts her head as she examines the girl. brunette, 5'7, green eyes, facial features of a feminine Xavier.

"can you let us know if you see either one of them?" Bianca asks Ajax

"i will, you guys?"

"we will" Enid says implying that they'll return the favour if they see Xavier or Daeva and he doesn't

Bianca and Ajax walk into the classroom as Enid and Wednesday stay. Wednesday's gaze still on Xena. Enid grabs the goth's hand and Wednesday's head instantly whips to her werewolf counterpart.

"are you okay? you've been looking at Xena since she came down" Enid asks trying to hide the jealousy in her voice

"something is off about her. i can't quite explain it." Wednesday says as she looks down at their hands

"is this okay?" Enid refers to the public hand holding

"i suppose."

the Addams girl didn't find it weird nor did she think much of the hand holding. it's just one of Enid's many love languages, even a soulless girl like Wednesday Addams knows what love languages are. Wednesday looks up at Enid and her blue eyes again, her heart practically beating out of her chest, her stomach in knots.

"i guess i do understand why you feel as though something is off with Xena. she does look a lot like a female Xavier. it's weird to see" Enid voices as she looks over at the girl herself

"it's not just that. although mildly unusual, something else is off about her."

the bell rings causing Xena and her friends to make their way into their classroom as Enid drags Wednesday into theirs. heads turn as Enid walks in happily holding Wednesday's hand who was behind her looking as grim as usual.

"Ms. Sinclair, Ms. Addams. there will be no PDA in my classroom. the same rule goes for everyone here. i could care less about your relationships outside of this room, but as long as you are in here, i forbid it." Denilios tells them

the two girl stop in their place and Enid lets go of Wednesday's hand. Wednesday gives Denilios a dirty look, not liking the way he's just embarrassed Enid and made her let go of Wednesday's hand.

"sorry Mr. Denilios" Enid apologizes

"i'm not." Wednesday whispers

Enid nudges her shoulder and Wednesday gives her a side eye.

"take your seats ladies" Denilios sighs as he turns around toward the chalk board

Enid and Wednesday walk back to their seats and it didn't take Denilios very long to start blabbing about Psychology. it also didn't take very long for a knock at the door to echo through. everyone's heads all turn toward the door to see Xena standing there.

"hi, is this Psychology of Macabre?" she asks

Denilios turns to her and he puts down the piece of chalk he was holding.

"you must be Xena, come in. any idea where your brother is today?" Denilios asks her as he noticed Xavier's empty seat earlier

"no sir, i do not. i have not talked to him since i arrived" Xena tells him

Denilios nods and Xena sits in Daeva's seat. Enid and Wednesday watch as the girl starts talking to the person sitting next to her.

"we shouldn't stare" Enid whispers over at Wednesday

"i know, but i can't keep my eyes off of her."

Wednesday furrows her eyebrows and looks at Enid.

"not in that way." she clears up

Enid gives Wednesday a soft smile as they turn their attention back to the front of the room again, Wednesday still taking small glances at Xena from time to time.

once class was over Enid and Wednesday start making their way toward Wednesday's second class of the day. as Enid talked about her assignments and other things that clouded her mind, Xena accidentally bumps into the goth from behind.

Xena turns around while still walking and yells out "sorry!"

she turns around and walks away from the blonde and the raven haired girl she just bumped into. Wednesday stops in her tracks as Enid still continues on to walk, but then stops when she realizes Wednesday isn't by her side anymore. she turns around and looks at her roommate.

"what's wrong?" she asks

"we should go to the woods." Wednesday tells her

"no, absolutely not" Enid protests as she walks up to Wednesday

"why not?" the goth questions

"because the woods are dangerous"

"and you're a werewolf. i'm failing to see the problem."

"Wednesday, i can't wolf out on command."

"but you wolfed out when i needed you. you saved me from Tyler, you wolf out when you want to save me." Wednesday concludes

Enid grabs Wednesday's hands and she looks down at the Addams girls' cold and pale hands. softly smiling at them.

"i also "wolf out" when i'm just normally around people, and it's not even a full moon, it's a full sun."

Enid smiles widely showing off her canines, her fangs are out. Wednesday grabs Enid's jaw with her hand, moving the werewolf's head around to look at her fangs.

"interesting. if you somehow die in the school year, do you consent to letting me have your body for scientific purposes?" Wednesday asks still moving Enid's head around

the blonde pushes Wednesday's hand away from her face "no, i don't"

"why do you wolf out?" Wednesday questions

"if it's not a full moon, i do the small wolfy things, like my nails turn into claws and my fangs come out, powered all on adrenaline and based on how fast my heart is pumping. full moons are when the moon has its whole power, werewolves get their powers from the moon." Enid explains

"if the moon isn't full your powers are basically useless." Wednesday concludes

"i wouldn't say "useless" i mean-"

"come on, let's go. i'll protect you."

Wednesday grabs Enid's hand and at that point the werewolf has no other choice but to go with her sadomastic roommate.

Wednesday drags Enid all the way out to the tree line before letting go of her hand. the two looks into the forest and Enid instantly starts to turn around. Wednesday grabs her backpack and pulls her back, forcing the girl to turn toward the forest again.

"i'm not sure that this is a good idea Wens. i mean, we don't even know where Bianca found his blazer piece." Enid tries to reason with the girl

"his art studio is this way. we can check there first."

Wednesday puts her hand out and looks at Enid as she waits for the taller girl to grab it. Enid intertwines her hands with Wednesday's cold one and wraps her other arm around the arm connected to the hand she's holding onto.

Wednesday leads them both into the woods with Enid so desperately clung onto Wednesday as if she were a rope tied tight enough around a victims hands just to cut off circulation. Wednesday looks up at Enid as they walk in, those warm, fuzzy feelings are surfacing again.

a/n: merry christmas (eve) everyone!