the truth

Wednesday makes her way down the stairs and Daeva places the crystal ball back onto its place holder.

"what are you doing here?" Daeva asks

"who were you talking to?" Wednesday counters

"you were listening to my conversation?"

"who was it Daeva? what mission?"

Daeva scoffs "i knew you were a creep, but i didn't think of you to a creep in this way"

"what mission Daeva?" Wednesday repeats, more insistent in her voice

"it's none of your business Wednesday."

Daeva puts her hands in her pocket as she walks back to where she was standing.

"we could do this the easy way, or the hard way. i can hear your heart beating rapidly, your blood is rushing through your veins. i could stop all of that within a matter of seconds, so tell me, Hadeon. what are you planning?" Wednesday threatens

Daeva chuckles "you're cute, Wednesday Addams. i can see why Xavier likes you even after you put him in jail."

Wednesday blinks at the words "you're cute, Wednesday Addams." never in her life has anyone ever described her as "cute".

"that was a misunderstanding and all charges against him were dropped. now tell me what you're up to." 

Daeva walks over toward the stairs and grabs her backpack from the floor, she puts her arm through one of the loops and slings the pack onto her shoulder.

"maybe next time"

Daeva runs up the stairs and Wednesday runs after her, but by the time Wednesday got up to the quad, Daeva was gone.

Wednesday missed her third period class looking for Daeva, but it was no use. she couldn't find her. i'm having given up her search of the girl, she goes back to her dorm, in which she finds empty.

"Enid?" she calls out, no answer

Enid doesn't have a third period class. Wednesday saw the empty slot when they went to go and get their schedules together. the psychic cannot fathom where her roommate might be.

she walks over to her side of the room and places her backpack by her bed, then she turns to her desk and chair. Wednesday pulls out her chair and sits down, she reaches over to her stack of blank white paper and slots it into her typed writer. she looks around the room before beginning to type.

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘.
𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.
𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜,
𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑.
𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕.
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑.

just then the door opens, Wednesday reaches over and instantly removes the paper from the typewriter's grasps. Enid comes in laughing with Ajax having his arm around her, supporting her weight. Wednesday gets up and walks over to them.

"what's wrong with her?" Wednesday asks

"she's a bit.. stoned" Ajax tells Wednesday

"it doesn't seem like she's stoned"

"not that kind of stoned Wednesday.."

Enid laughs and then stops as she sees Wednesday, she walks over to the goth and caresses Wednesday's cheeks in her hands.

"you're very adorable, even when you look like you're going to murder the whole school" Enid giggles

Wednesday sighs as she pushes the girl off and toward her bed.

"thank you, Ajax. i'll take it from here."

Enid makes her way toward her bed and Ajax nods at Wednesday. the gorgon leaves the room, leaving the psychic with an under the influenced werewolf.

Enid grabs the closes stuffed animal on her bed and starts to pet it. Wednesday turns and observes the girl as she gets fascinated by the colors on her ceiling, all her little trinkets.

"Wednesday, why do you hate colors?" Enid asks

"i simply see them as a distraction in the world. it stops you from progressing." Wednesday responds as she crosses her arms

"is that why your grades are always so good? because you have no distractions?"

"yes." Wednesday turns around and faces her side of the room "get some sleep Enid. i've heard the marijuana can make you sleepy and chatty. you're already chatty enough, so sleep."

Enid giggles "i'm a chatter box" then the giggles stop "why is it called a chatter box?"

Wednesday turns around to face the blonde again, her brows furrowed. Enid completely entranced by her own question. Wednesday shakes her head and walks toward the girl, she helps Enid get under her covers and as she was about to walk away, Enid pulls her back again.

"stay" Enid mumbles

"it's my writing time, Enid" Wednesday tells her

"stay," Enid repeats "please."

Wednesday tries to walk away again, but Enid, with full force, pulls the girl back, leading Wednesday to land on-top of her. their faces inches away from one another. those feelings rising within Wednesday again.

"hi" Enid whispers with a cheeky smile

Wednesday pushes herself off of the werewolf and Enid reaches her arms out as if she were a baby wanting to be picked up by its mother. the goth gives Enid one of her stuffed animals and the blonde graciously accepts. she hugs the stuffy and was soon sound asleep.

Wednesday shakes her head at Enid's current state. she's never seen Enid high before, but what she couldn't stop thinking about was how she came into the room with Ajax. the gorgons are the only species in the school with the herb, it helps their snakes stay calm. it doesn't affect them unless they take an incredible amount.

she walks over to her side of the room and decides to not write, she doesn't want to disturb Enid's slumber. it pained Wednesday not to hear the click-clack of the keys on the typewriter, but Enid's canines grinding against one another brought her immense comfort.

she sits on her bed and pulls out one of the novels she's been reading recently, but instead of her eyes scanning the pages of said novel, her eyes are on her sleeping roommate instead. she thought about what Bianca had said earlier.

if this stalker is genuine about their goal in wanting Wednesday dead, they'll go through anyone. Enid will always be there to protect Wednesday. ultimately, she decides that she will tell Enid, but not right now. she needs more evidence, someone to suspect, and that someone is Daeva Hadeon.

Wednesday gets up from her bed and walks into her closet. she moves her clothes out of the way and opens a secret compartment, inside contained her Poe Cup costume, the snood Enid made for her and a bottle of black nail polish. the one Enid used to pain her nails for the first time.

alongside these mementos, is her stash of weapons. knives, tasers, the works. she was going to find Daeva and get any information she can from her, the old fashioned way. for Enid's sake.