GYM BATTLE IN VERMILLION CITY

After 1 weeks of struggling here and there ash and his companions finally reached vermillion city. "I can't wait to have a bubble bath" misty said. After these brock said "I gotta hit the laundromat."

Ash then says "Hand on guys, first we have to reach pokemon centre first" he said at these misty got confused but after seeing short supplies she nodded and left.

"Ohh. Hehe" she said embrassed. After reaching pokemon centre he got pikachu some pokemon and cleaned eevee and got her some fruits after these he checked his pokemon special ability.

[Pikachu ability is static. The pokemon is charged with static electricity, so contact with it may cause paralysis.]

[Bulbasaur ability is over grow. It increases the grass type attacks when pokemon stamina is low]

[Squirtle ability is torrent. it power up the water type attacks when pokemon stamina is low]

[Butterfree ability is compound eye. The pokemon's accuracy is boosted.]

[Beedrill ability is swarm. It increases the bug-type attacks when pokemon stamina is low.]

[pidgeotto ability is keen eye. it prevents pokemon accuracy to be lowered]

Ash was interrupted by a chansey carrying a injured rattata and nurse joy said

"This is the 15th time this month" she sighed. Ash was well known what happen as he know this city gym leader is a electric type pokemon user.

"Is that from the gym leader here" he asked at these nurse joy nodded and said "They all lost to lt.surge. And this weak is double battle week, so more business for us" she said 

Ash ponders at these but asks "Are you having any videos on his battles?" he asked at these nurse joy nodded and showed him the videos approved by trainers, he knows watching the battle before match was illegal, but some matches are not for the public.

After these ash noticed that some things that are common in every battle and double battle. As he used to use TM and TR. None of them were from the previous evolution of the pokemon. As he used a jolteon and raichu. As there he have noticed that the attacks are only brute force not speed and agility as these ash sighed and he knew that Lt. surge will highly understimate him as he is using pikachu and eevee if he wanted then he would have already ended this battle but he wanted Lt.surge to learn his mistake. 

After these ash and his companions left towards the gym when they saw a trainer entering the gym with nidoking and arcanine at these all of them left to saw the challenge.

As ash approached the gym Lt.surge laughed at him and show his raichu and jolteon and scolded him for not evolving his pokemon as the other trianer got a smirk and he got to the battlefield as he released both nidoking and arcanine.

As surge pokemon got scared and as they know dig, they both teamed up as they knew that nidoking is part ground as well as part poison type as well. After these due to the team up they defeated nidoking was left unable to battle as both the pokemon used thunderbolt and knocked out arcanine after these referee announced the winner.

The trainer was shocked as his pokemons are defeated by Lt.surge.

After these Lt.surge said

"Alright baby, you're next" he said with a smirk as raichu and joltean were confident when they saw pikachu and eevee entering the battlefield As after these ash said

"Okay use double battle combo 47DDT!" 

After these both the pokemon used double team and dig. Jolteon and raichu were stunned as they use thunderbolt all over the arena, but the duo were gone. surge pokemon then run out of electricity as they started looking for pikachu and eevee as they got hit by ultiple copies with dig. That knocked the two pokemon out at these Lt.surge got shocked and said

"Unbelievable"

Pikachu and eevee smirked at these Lt.surge started laughing and said

"Wow kid, you are something! I really understimated you and your pokemon big time. You have earned this. At these he handed him the thunder badge along with TM for thunder punch and TR for thunderbolt.

After these they all head to pokemon centre and ash was helping nurse joy in healing pokemon as he stopped for few minutes when someone tried to force him for healing his pokemon as he was going to attack ash if it wasn't for poliwag who got evolved into poliwhirl and protects ash by using ice wall and water gun.

At these ash got happy and scanned him.

(Polywhirl, the tadpole pokemon and the evolved form of poliwag. capable of living in land but prefer to live in water. If it is out of water, then it use to sweat to keep its skin moist. This polywhirls are level 40 and the left one has the ability damp while the other one has the ability swift swim)

Ash then pets his polywhirls as he was happy that he was becoming a strong pokemon after these he give them pokemon treat. 

As after this ash started training his pokemon and misty one shelder got attached to slowpro tail and it evolved into slowbro.

And after some more training he got his machop evolved into machoke and oddish into gloom and they find a random water stone, to which the staryu wished to evolve, which did happen. After these ash scanned his pokemons

(Slowbro, the hermit crab pokemon and an evolved formed of slowpro. Though usually dim witted, it seems to become inspired if the shellder on its tail bite it down. This slowbro is level 44)

(Machoke, the Superpower Pokémon. With enough strength to lift a giant truck with one hand, Machoke are often used for extremely heavy work. This machoke is level 40)

(Gloom, the weed pokemon and the evolved form of oddish. it is very sticky and clings stubbornly if touched. Its pistils exude an incredibly foul odor. The horrid stench can cause fainting at a distance of 1.25 miles. This gloom is level 39)

(Starmie, the star pokemon and the evolved form of staryu. its central core glows with the seven colors of the rainbow. Some people value the core as a gem. The center section is named the core. People think it is communicating when it glows in 7 colors. This starmie is level 48)

He hugs his new evolved pokemon and they continue to train, and they had a great time. What will happen next?

We'll find out.

THE END.