Chapter seven

Shawn turned around to see Mikey, the Master of L+Ratios, standing behind them. He had something charged up. An L+Ratio bomb, only it looked bigger than the last one. 

"Mikey, what are yo-" Shawn started, before Mikey blasted the Ratio Bomb directly at them. 

The blast force alone could've leveled buildings

The blast force alone could've leveled buildings. All anyone could see was white for a brief moment, then darkness. When the dust settled, everyone saw that all the trees in the area were completely toppled over. 

And Shawn was standing there, absorbing the L+Ratio, with Crystal right behind her, completely weakened. Shawn laughs maniacally. 

"You fool. You absolute buffoon! You really thought something like that would damage me? Sure, maybe if I was a virgin pissboy baby Denier, but I am a Believer now. I am the Chaddiest of Chad Ohio Believers. Your weak little attacks no longer affect me. All it did was make me stronger. All YOU did was make me stronger. This power... It's mine now. Now, listen to my words very carefully... OHIO IS REAL!!!"

The force of those words knocks everyone over. The Believer has grown much too powerful for anyone to even ATTEMPT to stop. That is, until Mark Eplyer, Shawn's dear boyfriend, decides to approach his partner. 

"Shawn, dear, why do you keep saying Idaho wrong?" He questions.
"I'm sorry what-"
"What is this... Ohio you keep speaking of?"

Shawn looks at Mark Eplyer with concern.

"Hun, please you must believe me, Ohio is real! It really exists! You have to believe me!" Shawn begged.
"Shawn..."
"These Deniers are nothing but a brainwashed cult trying to convince everyone that Ohio is fake!"

Mikey managed to regain enough strength to stand up and speak.

"Mark Eplyer... I know you love them, but you must stay strong. You cannot believe what they say! Ohio doesn't exist!"
"Silence, Michelangelo!!!" Shawn shouted before blasting a surge of energy at Mikey, knocking him down to his knees. "Mark Eplyer, my love, believe me! I will always stand by your side, unlike the CULTISTS!"

Mark Eplyer was torn. Which side should he take?

"Oh dear god, I'm torn. Who should I believe?" Mark Eplyer pondered. "Christ, this is like the plot of Don't Worry Darling."
"Believe us, Mark Eplyer. Please, believe the Deniers. We only carry the truth..." Mikey pleaded. "We cannot lose another one..." 

"Only carry the truth, my ass." Shawn sneered. "All you carry are lies. You are just like Papa."

Mikey clenches his fists in anger at the mere mention of their father. He knows that he shared some similarities with their father, but he absolutely despises being compared to him. Mikey glares angrily at his twin.

"Don't you DARE compare me to that... Wretched man!!!" He screams.

Shawn and Mikey continue having a sibling squabble. Meanwhile, Mark Eplyer finally comes to a decision. 

"Ok, Shawn... I believe you."