Chapter six

Shawn looked around. All they could see were malewives. The derogatory kind. But one stood out. 

Crystal Covan. The Leader of the Ohio Denier group. She was different. She's one of the strongest Deniers in the world. She's a girlboss. The only girlboss in the group other than Shawn. Perhaps if they could convince a Leader that Ohio was real, then the influence would reach out to the world. Then, everyone would finally believe in Ohio. Crystal would indeed be a powerful ally.

Luckily, the Leader herself was approaching them. 

"Oh, you're approaching me?" Shawn asked smugly.
"I have to move closer if I want to convince you Ohio ain't real" Crystal answered.
"Oh really? Aight then, by all means, come as close as you like!"

Crystal stood 6 feet away from Shawn. Any normal human would've been blown away by the pure and raw power coming from Shawn. But, Crystal's girlboss power resisted. Determination glimmered in her eyes. 

Shawn quickly used their power to strike Crystal down. Crystal was able to block it, but it weakened her quite a bit. 

"Crystal... You're the only other girlboss here in this group- in this whole city! So why are you so insistent on denying Ohio's swag realness? Come with me. Together, we can show the world the truth!"

Crystal chuckled. "Trying to get a Leader to betray the Ohio Deniers, huh? That's bold of you. But, I will NEVER turn on my people. OHIO DENIERS ON TOP!!!"

A burst of power explodes from Crystal, slightly weakening Shawn. What was that power? Was that the power of a Leader? No... Even Leaders don't possess a power that strong. 

"Wh-What was that? That was NOT the power of a Leader! What are you!?" Shawn hissed.
"Shawn, I am more than just a Leader. I am one of the very first Deniers to exist." Crystal explained.

Shawn was astonished. The Denier group was also surprised. Crystal was an Ancient Denier. The Ancient Deniers were the ones who founded the Ohio Denier Group back in 1669. They're the most powerful Deniers in the world. 

"There's more to it. Not only I am an Ancient, but I am also the President of New USA."

Shawn stumbled back but quickly regained composure. They thought for a moment. "An Ancient Denier AND the NUSA President, hm? Well, I didn't know I was friends with someone as strong as you. Now I have even more of a reason to get you on my side. Even if it's BY FORCE!" 

A strong surge of power hits Crystal and the pressure makes her fall to her knees. The insane strength of the Believer is slowly chipping Crystal away. Her power could only do so much to defend. She spots Mikey behind Shawn. He's ready to attack, all he's waiting for is the cue. 

"MIKEY! NOW!!!"