Chapter Five

"They've gone mad with power!" Crystal exclaimed. "There's nothing more powerful than that L+Ratio and they absorbed it!"
"No... I have something more powerful..." Mikey told his leader. "As a Master of L+Ratio, I hold only the strongest L+Ratio. One more powerful than the L+Ratio Shawn absorbed."

Crystal looks at Mikey, wide-eyed and desperate. "A more powerful Ratio?"

"Yes, a Ratio I myself have created. A Ratio that can grow. The Extended L+Ratio."
"Well, what are you waiting for? Use it on them!"
"I can't! Not on Shawn! It'll kill them! Wipe them off the face of the Earth! Erase them from reality! I can't use that much power on our friend!"

It seems Shawn's power was growing stronger by the second. The trees were being bent and snapped away from them by sheer force. The group held on to whatever wasn't flying away for dear life. 

"Mikey! We don't have a choice! Use it! Stop Shawn!" Crystal yelled. 

Mikey hesitated. This was Shawn they were talking about. Their friend. Their comrade. 

His TWIN. 

He couldn't possibly use his own power against them. But, as Crystal said, he had no other choice. He had to do it, or Shawn would be forever lost to the Ohio Believers. 

"Fine, I'll do it. Distract them for me!" Mikey yelled out to Crystal.

Crystal nodded. It was time to end this, once and for all.