Chapter Seven

I listen to Sunoo as I shove as many fries as I can into my mouth. These are so good. More good after the waiter agreed to put more cheesy sauce for me and sprinkle more cheese with one wink from me.

Sunoo says something about the cheer tryouts that catches my attention.

"Yeah apparently they got some misshap when it comes to giving out the flyers. I heard they meant it for tonight, but all the flyers said it's going to be next week"

"Oh, are you trying out?", I ask around a mouthful of food.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to do it and decided to give it a try. You should do it too, so we ca be on the same cheer team. I'll lift you up!", Sunoo exclaims.

"Nah, I already rejected one offer"

"Have you ever done it?", He asks curiously.

I shrug before nodding, "At my last school but I don't think I want to try again"

"We could do it together! It would be so much more enjoyable if you're there for me!", He says, bouncing on his seat. He's like a bright ball of sunshine.

He's too cute for me that I couldn't help but reach out for his cheek.

"Yah, don't make me feel jealous over my friend"

I look over in time to see Ni-ki plop down beside me and successfully trapping me in a booth. He also removes my hand from Sunoo's cheek.

"Sorry Sunoo. Our date is ruin", I tell him, scooting as far as I can from Ni-ki. I was also glaring at him the whole time.

"Come on, don't talk like this is really a date. Sunoo isn't really going for girls and I had a crush on him once", Ni-ki says, pretending to pout as he slides closer to me.

"You are so annoying", I flick his nose hard while Sunoo is only watching.

Ni-ki pouts again and I hate the fact that he looks kind of cute. He actually looks younger when he is acting like a child in front of me. But he's a pretty face hiding behind a masked personality.

I look over to see Sunoo bouncing on his seat again, a huge smile on his face and his phone in his hands. He's so obviously taking a picture of us.

"Sunoo, delete that now", I demand.

"Sunoo hyung, send that to me", Ni-ki says quickly, slamming his hand down on the table and making Sunoo laugh loudly.

"Oh no neither one of you are getting this. Jiyoo here will find a way to delete it from your phone, Ni-ki"

I groan and hit my forehead with my hand, "Why could you not just leave me alone, Ni-ki? I wanted to have a peaceful dinner with my friend"

"I'm surprised you got out of your house regarding your bodyguards", Ni-ki says, pointing one of my fries at me.

He eats it before I can even tell him to stop picking it up from my own plate.

"What the hell do you mean?", I ask, narrowing my eyes at him.

"We're neighbors and let me tell you, I stumble over your brother with a thick brows throwing the trash out the gate and he looks like ready to kill upon recognizing me"

"That's Park Sunghoon for you", I mutter as I imagine how scary my brother would look at him.

"Yeah, he seemed determine to get rid of me, so I walk away as fast as possible"

"Well, you should know that the reason they're pissed off is because of you and your stupid ignorance to keep away from me. They also think I'm a little kid that can't be strong against a bad bad boy", I say, poking his chest.