Chapter Nine

Sometimes having an impatient one for a brother isn't beneficial especially in the mornings such as this one. And here's Park Sunghoon pounding on the bathroom door, as if he isn't the one taking most of his time out of the twins usually when preparing to get ready.

"Why are you not still done, baby brat? We have to leave in ten minutes!", he yells, still pounding on the door.

I jump in shock and accidentally ruin my eyeliner going down, making me want to shout in extra for my wasted effort, gone in just a second.

This cause me to rip the door open and let him see how I look like a monster now because of his disturbance.

"You look like an angry witch", Sunghoon says, barely glancing up at me as he throws the basket ball from his left hand to right.

"Get the hell out of my sight", I grate out, two seconds from calling to Jay.

"I was just saying the truth and that we're gonna be late soon", He rolls his eyes and walks out of my sight like I asked him so.

I slam the bathroom door and takes in my appearance again. I'm a mess.

My hair has been thrown in one pony tail. I'm wearing a pair of old black joggers that I stole from twin's closet and one of Jay's  Batman shirt that he hadn't worn in a long time.

I have one failed eyeliner that I was aiming for a cat line. I can say that I look one great mess, thanks to Sunghoon.

After wiping the eyeliner from my eyes and deciding wear none, I walk into my closet to change into something new.

I decided on a chunky sweater that Jimin bought for me tucked into a boyfriend jeans and my red checkered vans. I look cute and it's acceptable for my brothers.

It's a win-win situation.

My hair goes in a high pony tail to complete the look then I head downstairs.

"You look beautiful, Princess", Jay says, kissing my temple.

"Thank you", I reply as I grab a piece of ham from his plate.

"Yours was on the microwave", He pouts, trying to snatch it back, but I quickly bite on it.

"Your food is my food"

"You really take after Hoon"

"But you love us", I poke his chest, smiling as I eat more ham.

"Never said I didn't. I just said you remind me of him a lot"

I laugh and plop down at the table, knowing he adores his twin very much even if Sunghoon is what he said as his biggest stress in the world. This makes me his favorite as well.

As I chewed on the sandwich he prepared for me, I open up my phone. I have five messages, three from Sunoo and two from one unknown number.

sunoo: sorry don't be mad at me please

sunoo: ik it's too early for this but i kinda did something you're going to hate

sunoo: you're going to thank me anyway in the long run! 😇

I furrow my brows at the meaning of his messages. What does he mean?

I check the last messages and it finally made sense on why he is saying sorry.

unknown: morning princess jade

No one in the family calls me that and they all knew my number anyway. Only one person is stubborn enough to keep calling me that stupid nicknames.