Chapter 45: The End and New Beginnings

Life became normal in the Deluca-Bishop household once again.

———————————————————————

POV Hope:

It has been 2 weeks since my awful sickness that plagued me and I'm happy that it is over.

Today is the annual spaghetti dinner at the firehouse. I have gotten back to my racing wheelchair but more of a hobby now. Mom and I started going out together for runs.

Well technically she is running and I use my racing chair.

A week ago, we got this running stroller for Zeek to come on rides with us. Zeek loves it and the first time he came with us, you could hear the giggles and it just brought joy throughout the ride/run.

Mom and Mama decided to do enrole Zeek in the School program that Grey-Sloan had to offer.

That way it was easier to pick him up.

Also if he needed Mama, she would be around. His first day is tomorrow which is my first day as well. Senior year here I come.

It is kinda crazy that I'm in my last year of high school.

I'm currently in the kitchen packing the ingredients for the spaghetti sauce that Mama is going to make and show me.

"Ok I have the garlic, olive oil, tomato paste, tomato sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, salt,all and pepper. I think that is all of it." I thought to myself. Just to make sure, I checked the text of the list of things Mama sent me and I wasn't missing anything.

Cause lord knows what would happen if I forgot anything, hell would break loose at the fire station.

"Shit basil! " I expressed with my eyes going wide. I quickly cut some fresh basil leaves off of the plant from the backyard and I placed items in the pile of the other things.

After placing the items into the bag, I went into my room to pack up some of my things I wanted to bring to the station.

But I have yet to shower for the day.

As I was getting my clothes to change into after I showered, I heard some giggling from Mom and Mama's bathroom. I slowly made my way to the sounds. When I arrived at the place that the sounds were coming from, Zeek was in the bathroom or bathtub more specifically with bubbles and Mom and Mama having fun.

I pulled out my phone and started recording because luckily when I did, Zeek said something that shocked the rest of us.

POV Zeek:

Ever since I started living wif Maya and Rina, I liked it a whole lot.

They are the nicest people in da whole wide world ever. Also I love spending time w,if Travis, Vic and Andrew too. I was playing in my room until Rina told me, "Zeek, let's go take a bath before we leave for the station for dinner tonight. Ok buddy?"

"Otay but not to hot." I wanted to say one more thing but I was too scared too.

"Of course bambino. Is there anything else you want to tell me?" Rina asked me which I do finks she knows I want to ask for something else. "Um Rina, can I also have some bubbles in my bath please?" I hesitantly waited for her to give an answer which I think she will say no.

"Yes, of course you can! Can't have a proper bath to get you clean without bubbles!" She announced to which I started to do my little happy dance because I couldn't contain my happiness.