Chapter 7

I ran in, excited to see Wataru at lunch. "Wataru!" He looked over and I gave him a hug. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm great. I got picked on and pushed, but the teacher stood up for me." I explained. He smiled at me again and said "Good for you. Let's go eat." "Ok!" I said, cheerfully.

At the lunch tables, I was laughing and smiling along with everyone. I didn't eat much myself, but I gave my food to everyone who wants it. I offered to clear their trays, but they did it themselves. And soon, lunch was over. I gave Wataru a quick hug then I ran off to Miss Melody's class.

Back in the class, I sat at my seat, next to the girl who complemented me. "Hi, there. I'm Daisuke" I said. "Hi, I'm Ayaka. Its nice to meet you." She replied back. "Ok, class. Now, let's study our colors."

*time skip*

I was walking back home from school with Wataru, holding my hand. "Let's go! I can't wait to tell of my first day of school." So, Hikaru was coming to pick us up. He came and we went back home. I was smiling, having a good time.

To my left I see Hikaru, to my right I see.........

My Aunt!!

I scream in terror. "Wataru! Hikaru! Help, is my aunt. She's out to get me." I run to Wataru and cling on to his arm. Hikaru stands holding us behind his back. But my aunt runs around him. "Hello, my little helper. How are you?" Her breath reaked of booze as she spoke. "I will come back and find you. You should have been mine. Don't you ever forget that!" She puts something into my hand. "Get out of here and leave us alone!!" Wataru screamed, coming close to punching her. Hikaru grabbed us both and we ran home. I looked back to see my aunt, waving like an aunt would.

When we got back home, Hikaru was breathing heavily. "I'm *breath* sorry *breath* I couldn't *breath* get us out *breath* of there in time *breath*." Hikaru turned go me and said "Are you ok, Daisuke? What did she say to you!? Why are you crying?" Tears were running down my face as I read the note.

My little nephew.
Now, you may be happy now, but just you wait. Now, I tried to help you and shelter you from all the evils in this world. But, the stupid fire killed my sister and all custody went to the orphanage. Now, I've come back to get you. Now, I'll see you soon.
Love, Aunty. ♥
---------------------------------------------------------

Did you like the plot twist? I hope you did.

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. Here are my reasons

1. Been at collage camp
2. Lack of ideas
3. Lack of motivation
4. 4th of July
5. Grandparents
6. Writers block

Thanks for reading and understanding.