Chapter 3

*Daisuki's POV*
"Wataru, are you sure your ok if I'm in your room?" "Of course I don't mind, your my little brother. Now sit and tell me all about it." Wataru said, pointing towards his bed. "Mind if we join you?" Hikaru, suddenly asked through the door. Wataru got up and opened his door to see Hikaru and Masaomi peaked in. "We just want to listen. We won't comment." Masaomi said. I sighed and said "Sure. Ok." "My mom used to yelled at me, calling me worthless and junk. My mom, she starve me to save more portions of food for everyone else. I just got the scraps, so I'm used to not eating offen. She would beat my body to a pulp, with fire, cigarette buts, knives, whips, and her own hands and feet." I shakly turned around and, with tears coming down my face, I lifted my shirt to show my many scars, burns, and bruises. I heard gasps come from everyone, and I continued on. "She slept with me in bed, raped me, and almost had, y-you know, that. But I still loved her because she's my mom and that's what a child does, love their parents." I continued to cry, the silver tears streaming my face with every painful breath I take, I remember what happened. "One day, on my way back from school, my house was completely burned to the ground. The fire was most likely caused by an alcohol soaked rag, sitting next to a open flame, probably caused by mama, who was pregnant with my little sister. My mama, my papa, and little Chou all died in that fire a couple of months ago. I bought this little yellow rattle doll for her when she was going to be born at the store, but I never got to give it to her. Chou." I said as the tears continued to come down my face. Everyone just looked at me, a look of confusion and sadness in their eyes. "That's my life. Any questions that I can answer?" I ask as I give out a sigh. "Do you realize that the tears are still coming down your face?" Wataru asked innocencely. I giggled and said "Yea. Thanks Wataru." The 2 older brothers want to ask, but don't want to push me too hard on the matter. I wipe the tears from my eyes and yawn. "Wataru, do you want to have a sleepover in my room?" I ask. "Let's have a sleepover in here instead. Ok?" He asks, with a grin on his face. "Sure! My first sleepover with a brother. So excited." I shout and laugh. The older brothers just laugh at our silly behavior.