Introduction

I was sitting there, playing with blocks and Tidbit, when this woman with short blond hair walked in. She looked at me and smiled. I gave a small wave and she waved back. I sat up and walked over to her. "Hello, miss. What are you here for?" I asked, curious. She just smiled and picked up some papers. I followed her and, through the door, I heard "Could I have the little boy with blond hair and violet eyes?" The blond woman said. "Of course. Sign the papers and he is your own child." The caretaker said. I heard some scribbling and a chair squeak. The caretaker said, very pleased "Thank you. He will be so happy. I'll tell him to pack his stuff." I ran quietly back to the blocks and picked up Tidbit. As soon as I sat down, the lady and the caretaker came out. She dropped to her knees and looked at me eye level. "Hey, Daisuke. Meet your new mother." The caretaker said with a smile. I blinked once, and as I stood up, I said "Its a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for bringing me into hour family." I said politely and looked up. The women were completely thrown off. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask. She looks at me and says, flustered "Its ok. I just didn't expect you to be so formal." I looked at her for a moment before turning my head to the caretaker. "Can I go pack now?" I ask, blandly."Yes." She says. I quickly walk to the stairs. When I'm up at the top of the stairs, the cool composure comes off and I give a small leap of joy. 'I'm finally being adopted. I hope my new family is nice.' I thought. I ran into my room and I grabbed my faded green backpack. I stuff my clothes, blanket, pillow, and a baby rattle doll in there. I walk away from my room and sighed. The lady yelled and said "Come on. You have to meet your brothers." 'I have brothers?' I thought. She grabbed my hand and ran to her car. I hopped into the booster seat and we drove off, wheels spinning away from the place I would never really call home. As we were driving, I thought to myself 'Onto my new life with my brothers. I wonder how many?' "Excuse me, miss. But how many brothers do I have?" "13." She says, rather excited. "Wow." Is all I could say before I started to drift off.

Miwa's POV
I look back in my mirror to see that Daisuke had fallen asleep. 'I wonder how the boys are going to react to Daisuke?' I questioned. 'I hope it all goes well. If it does, then I'll break the news about my dates.'