Chapter 1

*Time skip* Daisuke's POV

As the car pulled to a stop, I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked at the house. It looked more like apartments. "Wow." I said as I hopped out of the car. Miwa walked me in and said "This is your new home. I won't be able to live here because of my job, but you will have plenty of brothers to keep you company. Now go up the elevator and just explore. I'll see you soon." She turned around and walked away. I made my way to the large elevator and jumped to reach the up button. The doors slid open to review a tall man with long, bright red hair and dark green eyes. He was wearing a dress and high heels. "Oh, hello. Are you lost?" The man asked. I looked at him and said "This woman named Miwa adopted me and told me to go inside while she went to work." He looked at me funny, but said "Oh.... Ok, I'll go up with you. Let's go." I hopped into the elevator and we went up to the 4th floor. "What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Hikaru. What's your?" He asked as he glanced at me. I smiled and said "My name is Daisuke. Why are you wearing girl clothes?" He looked a little shocked, but smiled and said "Because I like to dress up in pretty clothes." 'Ding' I hopped out as the doors were opining and I glanced out. I saw a huge window and a huge couch. I walked out of the elevator and was greeted by a pair of boys with the same color eyes as me, only darker. "Who might this little one be?" The white haired one asked as he stands right next to me. He inches closer to my face. I back away slowly, only to run into the black haired one. I looked at him with fear. "Tsubaki, stop scaring the little boy. Now, why are you here?" Hikaru cleared his throat and said "He's our newest brother. This is Daisuke." I gave a small wave and smiled. "It's nice to meet you all." I say as polite as I can. "It's a pleasure. My name is Azusa, and this is my brother, Tsubaki." Azusa says in a calming tone. Tsubaki, however, talks in a lould voice. He says "Oh, wow. We have a new brother?! How old are you? What's your favorite color? Etc." I hid behind Azusa until his questions stopped and he calmed down. I looked at him and sighed in relief. Azusa took out his phone and called someone. Suddenly, this guy wearing a dress came up the stairs. He had short, blond hair and golden brown eyes. I got nervous as he came up to the top of the stairs, but I managed to say "Hello. I'm Daisuke. Its nice to meet you." He looked at me and smiled. He pulled me into a hug. "Its nice to meet you too, little brother. My name is Kaname." I squirmed out of his grasp and gave him a small smile. "I don't like surprise hugs. Too many bad memories." I said to him. I smiled at them and I went down the stairs to see a huge TV. I looked at the screen and said "Wow. This is a big TV. This is cool." The older boys just chuckled at me. "How old are you?" Azusa asked me. "I'm 6 years old." "So he's our littlest brother?" Kaname said, under his breath, thinking that I didn't hear that. A couple of minutes later, the elevator dinged again as a man with orange hair came in. He walked down the stairs, looked at me, and said "That's him?" Azusa nodded. "Well, welcome to the family. My name is Natsume. I live alone, but if there is any trouble, feel free to call." He said as he handed me a card. "Thank you, mister." I said. He looked at the clock and said "I've got to go. Goodbye." He told me as he messed with my hair. I gave him a smile and he left. "Can I show you to your room?" Tsubaki asked, excitedly. I nodded and came back upstairs. He grabbed this slip of paper and I grabbed my backpack. After a series of stairs and couple of twists and turns, we made it to my room. 'This is a amazing room. Wow, it actually has curtains, unlike my old room.' "Wow!!" I say. My room is small with a carpeted floor. My bed had light blue sheets and pillows. I had a window to look out of and a small desk in the corner. I turned to Tsubaki and said "Thank you for showing me to my room. Can I unpack by myself?" He frowned, but walked away. When the door shut, I sighed in relief. 'I'm finally alone. Now I can cry. I miss my family, minus my mom.' I thought as tears dripped down my face. I crawled into my bed and I held onto Tidbit for my life.