Chapter 2

*Time skip*

I was still crying when the door opened. "Daisuke, its time for dinner. Come when your... Hello? Is anyone here?" I just silently wept. He opened the door and said "Are you ok?" I slowly looked up at the man. He had messy silver hair and a worried expression on his face. "Who...  are...  you...?" I hiccuped. "I'm Iori, one of your big brothers. What's wrong?" He says as he approached my bed. I just shook my head and whipped away the tears. He looks like he wants to say something, but I stop him. "Its nothing. Don't worry about me. You said dinner was ready, right? Let's go." I said as I hopped out if bed. I went down the hall and, with a little guidance from Iori, we made it to the table. Apparently, I didn't wipe the tears off completely, because Tsubaki screamed "What happened? What's wrong? Are you ok?" Azusa and Hikaru looked at me, concerned. Kaname started to walk up to me, but I backed away. Azusa looked at Iori, hoping for a answer, but Iori just shook his head. I looked over at the rest of the people. I put a fake smile on my face and said "Hi. My name is Daisuke. It's nice to meet all of you." There was this man with brownish purplish hair in a doctors coat. "Hello there, little one. My name Masaomi. And this is Wataru." He said as he pointed to his arm. On his arm was this boy who looked close to my age. He had pink hair and a bunny in his hand. One boy had messy silver hair. He said "Hi. My name is Louis. I'm a hair stylist. Can I play with your hair someday?" The other person had blond hair and glasses on. He was wearing a suit with a red tie. He looked at me like he knew who I was and why I was here. "Hello. I'm Ukyo." All twelve brothers were there, sitting at a big table. This boy with brown hair says "Welcome to the family, Daisuke. I'm Futo. I've been doing some looking in on your orphan files and I found them very interesting. Can we talk about what happened that night last in May?" "No. Please don't. They shouldn't be dragged into the mess of my old life." "What!? You don't want me to tell of how your mom and dad hated you. Opps! I just told them. My bad!!" He screamed at me. The tears started pouring down my face as he sneered. Everyone but Futo gasped. Futo looked pleased that he made a new little brother cry. Then this red-headded boy, who showed up out of nowhere, went up to him and yelled "Are you taking pride in making a 6 year old, who has probaly gone through more than any of us can imagine, cry!?!?!?!?" "Yes I am, Yusuke." Was Futo's simple answer. I just kept the fake smile as tears dripped down my face and said "Ha. You got me. Good job. I'm going to go to my room now. Goodnight." "What about dinner?" Ukyo asked, rather shocked. I just flashed another smile as I said "It's ok. I'm not very hungry. You guys eat without me. Wataru, can you help me to my room? I don't remember how to get there." Wataru nodded, but with a sad look on his face. I walked up the stairs with Wataru and was off to my room. Wataru looked at me and asked me "Are you happy that your living here?" I look at him, wondering why he would ask that "Of course I'm happy! I get to live with twelve older brothers. I hope they all like me soon. I would feel bad if they didn't like me because I came." "Then does this mean I won't be the baby anymore?" Wataru asked me, with concern. "No, this just means that there will be 2 babies in the family. You don't mind sharing, do you?" I half-tease. He giggles and shakes his head no. "I don't mind. Are you ok with it?" I nod my head. We get to my room and I open it, asking "Wataru, do you have somewhere secret we could talk. I wanted to tell someone about what happened. Would you like to listen?" "Yes! Tell me all about yourself. I want to know. I want to be a good older brother." "It's not pretty." I warned. He looked at me with determination in his eyes and said "I'm ready."

                *Older boy's POV*
"Poor Daisuke. Im guessing he's been through a lot." Iori said. Azusa, Ukyo, and Masaomi were very shocked. 'This poor boy, humiliated by Futo.' "Where is that jerk! He needs to apologies to our little brother." Yusuke yelled in frustration. "Now, now, Yusuke. We don't need to add violence to this list. I'll go up and check on him. While in gone, maybe you can think of something to cheer Daisuke up and make him feel like a part of the family." Hikaru suggested while he headed up the stairs. "Kaname, could you go get Futo for me? I need to talk to him." Ukyo said, his voice icy. Kaname stood up, cracked his knuckles, and — with a evil smile— says "Gladly." Masaomi stood up and says "I want to check up on him, too." He walked out of the dining room and went to the stairs. Everyone else just sat there, feeling a little uncomfortable at the quiet table, thinking about what they could do to help their youngest brother.