WE'RE THE CHARMED ONES

This is the last chapter of My Three Sisters and I - The Power Of Four. Hope you enjoy. One last journey of Madison , Marley , Jamie and Mia - Harman Siblings equating to the Power Of Four.

    Seven Weeks later

              Jamie flammed into the penthouse and looked around it's content , "So this is where he's living now huh?" He rose a curious brow when he looked at a painting on the wall , "atleast he has taste."

             The Male Charmed One/ Son of the Harman family/ Source of All Evil sensed another demonic presence apart from his own - it was hiding in plain sight it was so pathetic actually.

              So Jamie turned around , "unless you want a painful excruciating death. Reveal yourself now."

                 He rolled his eyes when he was only met with silence ; how dare this demon toy with him as if he were in the mood. The empath turned Source looked at his shadow knowing the demon was hiding behind it.

           Jamie's eyes turned into their new color mode ; red orange , he ignited flames on both of his hands and glared at the wall maliciously , "Get the hell out of my shadow unless you want me to roast you completely."

                 The demon dematerialized out of Jamie's shadow and emerged out of the wall chuckling , "Can't I have fun with you James?"

                "I'm not in the mood for your shenginans Austin."  He looked at the shadow demon incrediously , "can you revert to your human disguise , it's a bore seeing you as just a shadow."

                Austin chuckled and shape shifted into his favorite image wearing a plan black T-shirt and blue jeans , ",is this more preferable James?"

                  Jamie tilted his head side ways , "is this your basic human form disguise or is it just one of your many illusions."

             Austin smirked flirtatiously and walked up in front of Jamie , "That, James is a little secret."

                   "Whatever." Jamie replied rolling his eyes , "this is one nice pent house. You have taste ."

              "You wound me James." The dirty blonde man placed a hand on his chest and leaned forward to Jamie , "how did you even find me? Or even know I'm still alive. "

            Jamie just smiled "I like to keep tabs on all the demons that belong to the Underworld." His eyes shifted to his new Source Status.

              Austin hummed , "I see you really are the Source Of All Evil now." The blonde man smirked and touched the orange stripe in Jamie's hair , "I have to say you look hotter now than you were before. " He then pushed himself off Jamie , "Why were you looking for me?"

               Jamie sat down on Austin's couch like a sloth , he accepted the drink the latter made and cherished the way Austin was staring at him without hiding any lust the demon clearly had for him . 

              Jamie was getting a thrill from it knowing he had such power over Austin to make the other man look at him with such sexual desire and appetite ; just why was he ignoring such a attractive man like  Austin Sullivan to begin with.

               "Are you checking me out James?" Austin asked while wiggling his brows .

            "I was thinking how ironic it is that tonight you're the bartender ," he gulped the drink down and found Austin leaning closer to his seat looking at him seductively.