MEETING THE SISTERS

So since the show has power of three or potentia trium , my story will be the power of four and according to Google Potestas quattuor is Latin for it.

On another note, if you read Tribid and Siphoners - the Charmed Ones then I want to establish this story is a Charmed Multiverse , one of the charmed earths as mentioned in Tribid and Siphoners. Might I make a crossover ? Maybe ,am not really sure.

But long and short, the two Charmed stories are set in the same universe but different earths. What can I say , I love the arrowverse.😁😁😁

Jamie was in his boyfriend , Ron's car as they drove to Ron's apartment in Hilltowne; a fresh start.

As Jamie looked at the window watching the road pass by him in the late hours of the evening , he tried to suppress his Dad's death a month ago, but his brain wanted to play them.

Flashback

"Hey Old Man," Jamie
forced a smile onto his face as he came into the hospital room.

Looking at his dad seeming so frail broke his heart, but Jamie knew he couldn't let it show that he was upset with his dad's illness. He had to be strong for both him and his dad.

"There's my little man." His Dad smiled weakly and chuckled. Jamie put up a mischevious grin masking the sadness he felt within.

"Am not little any more Dad."

"Fair enough." His Dad coughed and James immediately gave him some water to drink, his Dad was in the last stage of illiness. The doctors had told Jamie there was nothing they could do , especially since the chemo didn't work either.

Jamie noticed the way his dad was looking at him solemnly as if he was going to disappear any time soon. His Dad then smiled at him.

"You really do have your mother's eyes." Jamie snorted but smiled at his Dad. It wasn't the first time his Dad said it alot, apparently his mom was his Dad's epic love.

"James, I don't think I can hold -

"Dad don't say it! Please."

"Jamie listen to me."

"You can't leave me alone. You're the only family I have old man. You can't leave me behind."

Jamie couldn't help the hot tears that escaped his eyes , his Dad seemed paler as he looked at him.

James Marcellus Adams could see the life seeping of his father's eyes, Victor Adams was a fighter, but at the moment , James could see his Dad wanted to give up on life. And that's what scared him - Victor was his only family in life , and also his best friend aside from his boyfriend.

"Jamie , I need to tell something important. Can you do that for me little man?." Jamie wiped his tears as his dad gave him a small smile.

"Even if you I die , you won't be alone. Your mother is still alive."

"What?" , Jamie looked at his dad, "you are joking right. Good One old man."

He laughed humorlesssly but stopped immediately his father gave him one of his serious shut up glares and James shut his mouth.