STRESSES OF BABY SITTING

"Guys , we have to do something!," Mia told her sisters while they were in the attic . It had been three days since Stuart told them to keep watch of Nicole aka Mia's classmate currently hosting the harbinger of hell. "Nicole's parents are looking for her. And the police questioned me!".

                 Madison and Marley did a double take as they listened to their little sister. The possessed harbinger kept trying to escape but it kept get shocked by the barrier spell and everytime it did - it released a shriek. Marley was glad they had a silencing spell done , otherwise neighbours would have heard it - the creature was very loud.

                  "What do you mean the police questioned you?", The oldest Harman asked.

         "It's like you heard.  Nicole's parents came to my class , since they had to wait fourty eight hours to file her as missing. And since the last place anyone saw her was here at the party."

                 "What did you say?". Marley asked this time , her eyes lingering on the possessed girl. She was the same age as Mia and the middle Harman sister couldn't help but feel sorry; even if they had a demon in the attic that they had to babysit for three days.

                   Annoying three days , because it seemed like the harbinger enjoyed tormenting them and the mice that kept coming near it were killed by it's mere cold touch. And everytime it killed one , the harbinger gave a sadistic smile.

                      But under that demonic nature , Marley knew Nicole was still in there.

                   "I said I never saw her after she left. Nicole and I weren't friends. Some classmates are volunteering to look for her."  Mia wasn't surprised , Nicole Chang was a good girl and even though Mia knew it wasn't their fault , she couldn't help not feel responsible. This whole harbinger nonsense started when her sisters and brother became Charmed Ones.

                Madison nodded as she listened to Mia , she highly doubted she would have participated in a search back in high school , her former goth self wouldn't have done such.

                  "Dammit Stuart is taking a long time to get answers from the Elders." Madison gritted through her teeth .

                "Yeah , it's been seventy two hours since he said we had to wait , we can't prolong this much further , otherwise it might come back to bite us ." Marley exclaimed as she and her sisters nodded.

         "I will deliver torment and misery ! My master shall bring the end of you all!", The harbinger bellowed at the three Harman sisters who just sighed and rolled their eyes.

         "No offense Harbie , but the constant preaching of the end is getting lackluster now." The possessed vessel just sneered at Mia .

               Madison and Marley agreed with their younger sister ; ever since they brought the Harbinger to their attic , it kept going on and on about misery , pain and awakening the Source , that they didn't feel scared anymore.

            "We call Stuart tonight and see if maybe the power of four can do something." Marley and Mia agreed with Madison's suggestion . Before either of the two sisters could pitch in their approval , the harbinger hissed and they heard a knock downstairs.

              "Crap! It's Brian and Dre!". Mia had forgotten that the three of them had agreed to a study session, it was the boys' way of apologizing for bickering at her party.