SURPRISES

Awwhhhhh🥰🥰🥰🥰 I love Chance's smiles  it's so adorable

                  Jamie slowly opened his eyes , he felt someone's arms around him ; they were too light to be Ron's and that confused him to a great degree , in his hazy from sleep mind he had the wildest thought that he had grown another arm.

                 The son of the Harman linegage realized he wasn't in Ron's apartment - but Harman Manor instead. He noticed the arms that were hugging him were Mia's and he recalled last night. He had felt a huge burden lifted off his shoulders when he confided to his sisters , Jamie had enjoyed their little moment. He was truthful when he said Victor was always his confidant; his dad would be ready to hear him out no matter how frivolous the topic was. That it was Victor Adam's job to hear people complain for a living.

             His empath powers detected a calm and positive aura around them and Jamie deduced it was radiating off him and his sisters.

              "Or the power of four," he mumbled and he saw Marley shift , Mia sighed adorably and Madison looked very peaceful ; she was definitely less scary when she was not awake and less rigid.

                      Jamie smiled ; he wondered how it  would have been if he grew up with his sisters. He was certain out of the three , Mia would have exhausted him growing up , but in a good way. He wondered why his parents denied him the opportunity and what was so important that they had to split just for him? His dad said his mother was the love of his life , even to this day.

                          "Stuart," Jamie rose a brow at Madison , he saw the smitten smile  on her sleepy face and he chuckled ; his sister was probably having a steamy dream about their white lighter. Jamie decided to get up from  bed but in doing so , all three sisters woke up.

                      "Sorry , didn't mean to wake you girls up."

                      "It's fine ," Marley mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

                 "Thank goodness it's a Saturday." Mia exclaimed , ready to spend her day in bed. She hadn't slept so good in a long while , her brother really radiated warmth and some kind of security. Mia could compare Jamie to a giant fluffy teddy bear , she could get used to waking up feeling so positive.

                      "Can we just stay like this for a while ?" Madison asked and the sisters nodded causing Jamie to sigh and a smile  creeped up on Jamie's face.

                        Madison smiled as a faint memory came in her mind when her and Marley were still little and they used to wake up with their parents in bed. Sure , it contuined with their Mom and Mia but it seemed like Jamie  seemed to bring back that nostalgia from her early childhood.