PROLOGUE

Marcela Harman was upstairs in her attic , she had ensured all three of her daughters had left the house before she began her work.

Madison was still at the art gallery, Marley had been invited to a wedding of a colleague and Mia was at her friend's house for a study session, although Marcela was already sure her youngest was at a party and subtly told her to be safe and return home by nine, knowing full well Mia understood the message.

Marcela smiled , her girls were growing into formidable young women that had a bright future, she knew that she had to do this. She hesitated , for a while, doing this would rob the normal life she wanted for all her daughters , but it was necessary.

She ignited a match and lit one of the candles and began chanting an unbinding spell.

Marcela hoped this day would never come, yes , she saw a vision long before her children were born and the destiny they had as Charmed Ones; the Earth's most powerful witches to exist.

But Marcela still didn't want her children to get into the supernatural life, yes , other witches wondered why a Harman would discommunicate herself from the supernatural community but it had to be done , otherwise the Elders would have imposed their will and her children wouldn't have had a normal life they have now.

Marcela always wanted a normal life as a young girl, a day to just be normal without someone in the supernatural community recognizing her for her status. The Harman bloodline was considered to be prestigious because it produced one outstanding witch after another and it came with pressure, pressure she didn't want for her children.

That was why the Harman binded her children's powers while they were still young and Mia's unbinding took place immediately she was born, seeing the situation of Mia's birth needed to be dealt with as soon as possible. As Charmed Ones, her children would attract alot of danger and she wasn't ready to expose them to such.

But the time had come, her visions were getting stronger and stronger warning her to undo what she did to her children as quickly as possible because something nefarious was brewing in the underworld.

Marcela knew this night , all her children's powers would be released to them , all of them and that included him, her little boy, her third child and only son, Jamie.

Marcela cried while she still chanted the spell , there was never a day she didn't miss her son. Her heart arched for her baby boy everyday of her life.

Flashback

Marcela was in her newborn son's room , seated in a rocking chair holding her baby boy as she sang to him.

As she sang, Marcela noticed her son smiling at her , obviously loving the song she was singing to him.

"You like that don't you Jamie,?" She smiled as the boy giggled , causing her to laugh as well.

Honestly, if you had to ask Marcela, she felt more connected to her son than her daughters , Madison and Marley. Don't get it wrong, Marcela Harman loved all her children equally, but ever since James was born , she had the urge to protect him alot and never get away from his side.

Marcela was in her early twenties when she met Victor, she loved him just as much as she did when she first saw him on the college campus grounds. Victor was still as handsome as he was back then. The two married after five years of dating much to the opposition of her mother .

Her mother clearly expressed her disdain that she married a human instead of a witch . Her late mother only agreed to the marriage unless the daughters born in hers and Victor's union had the Harman surname.