Counseling

Flashback:
The last thing I saw was my mom's face......filled with hate. Her face said, "You're not my daughter. You're a hideous monster....Monster. Her teeth were clenched together, eyes wide open with rage.
*2 weeks later*
"Alright, so what were your thoughts at that moment?"
"You wouldn't believe me."
"Why were you thinking of doing that?"
"I wasn't."
"Well then....what was happening?"
"You wouldn't believe me."
"What were you thinking inside your mind?"
"Well, I was suffocating and I couldn't scream. My body was not mine."
"Ok! We are going to get through this and we're going to find out what was actually happening."
"I am telling the truth!!"
"Ok well. We-"
"No. This is the truth, but you will never understand. You will never believe me!"
"I think your memory was a little twisted when you were blown in the head."
"It wasn't. I know."

*knock knock knock*
"Come in Mrs. Threnshold." said Dr. Ukivian.
I stood off my chair and pushed my way towards the door.
"Lets Go." I muttered.
I shut the door behind me and I heard my moms muffled voice from the other side of the door.
"She is a good girl and you will get through. I'm just trying to get sense back into her. Can you do that?"
"Of course, Mrs. Threnshold." "Thank you." my mom said and she came out of the room. We walked outside and I felt brisk wind slap my face. "Mom, I don't need counseling." I said slamming the car door. "Careful!" She said looking back at me. She sighed, "Skai, you are not the same." "It's not me!" I said, "Don't you understand?!" She pretended she didn't hear me and said something I didn't want to hear. "You are going to school tomorrow."
I just grunted and looked out the window. Life will never be the same.