One Last Day of School Part 1

A/N: courtesy to Baylee Towne, making me update again.

As Skai's reality fell down the stairs, and she fell asleep, the journal lit up again. It beamed sparkly blinding light as the pages flipped frantically through her writing. Loud cracks sounded and sparks flew in the air. The second page of her book ripped out and flew like an air balloon to the dazzling moonlight. Skai was still sound asleep with dried tears. BEEP BEEP! Her alarm clock sounded at 6:00 and she just groaned. She did not want to go to school one bit today. The only thing that made her go was a text from Raylee. "Please call me, it's urgent!" It said. She grumpily got up in her cold feet and stretched fixing her hair in the mirror.

Skai scrolled down her contacts to Raylee and called her.

Raylee: "Hello? Skai? We need to talk."

Skai: "What is it?.....I have something important to say to you too." *tears streaming*

Raylee: "Eeeeeh! You know Dylan??!"

Skai: "Ya of course I do" *blush*

Raylee: "I just figured out, he TOTALLY likes you!!!"

Skai: "Oh"

Raylee: "What? You've always had a crush on him. He was planning to ask you out and I heard he bought roses for you!"

Skai: "Um, we need to talk at school"

Raylee: "Um, ok?"

Skai: "Bye"

Call ended********

Skai choked into tears. "Why?" She sobbed. Dylan was always her dream and now she was leaving to Wisconsin tomorrow. She sniffled her nose and got dressed into her favorite pair of clothes and curled her blonde locks of hair. She got some cereal for breakfast and felt like drowning her face in milk. "Are you even going to eat your cereal? That was the last of the box!" Said Allan. Her little brother always made her laugh, "Sure, you can have it" I chuckled. "Thanks!" he said, and walked away. This was it, this was the last time she'd see her friends-and Dylan.