After playing several rounds of their voting game, Elodie realizes that people on their staff team actually seem to know each other. Other than Jerry and Ro, she is the one lagging behind. While she knew that Benedict was busy and clever, she had no idea that in addition to working as an RA, he also works as a tutor with the Accessibility department and helps out at Darnley University's radio station. She barely even remembers that there is a campus radio station. She knew that Galilee grew up Morgan, but didn't know she had nearly as many siblings as Jesus had apostles. Elodie mostly brushes it off. Perhaps she should spend more time listening in staff meetings.

Darlington is so drunk he doesn't think he could walk in a straight line. He keeps slumping over, leaning on Moonie who is seated next to him. He is barely aware that they giggle when he presses up against them, and even less aware that Tempest pulls him away every time.

"Keep it together," Tempest doesn't order, she prays. Darlington has watched over her and so she is returning the favour. If she must drag him up the stairs at the end of the night, then she will. After all, his state is mostly due to his selfless act to save her.

"Okay, okay," Maverick says, hiccupping. He tries to hold in his laughter, unaware that Moonie has their eyes fixed on him. "Who is most likely to eat something off the ground?"

Everyone digs through their cards. Elodie pulls hers up last, noticing that she is the only one who didn't pick Jerry. She holds up Marcellus' name.

He sticks his tongue out at her, and she returns the gesture.

"Okay, okay," Maverick laughs again. "Who's..."

Darlington stands up abruptly. He grabs Moonie's wrist, yanking her up with him. He nearly topples over, and Moonie and Tempest have to act quickly to prevent him from falling.

"I love you guys," Darlington says. "You both are so great."

"Maybe we should sit down, Darlington," Tempest tries to whisper to him, but he ignores her.

"Let's play flip cup!" he shouts. "Come on, Moons. I need you on my team. Moonie."

Unable to move without causing Darlington to topple over, Moonie struggles to coax him down. He takes a step forward and then they let their sturdy feet guide Darlington to the table pushed off in the corner.

"He's so fucking blasted," Marcellus chuckles to Ro beside him, taking a sip from his cup. "Somebody should film this."

"I would, but I can't look away," Ro whispers back, "it's like watching a train crash. Or like, finding out a pro-life politician paid his mistress to have an abortion."

Oblivious to their conversation, Maverick gets up. He bows in front of Elodie, offering her his hand, "shall we, my lady?"

She rolls her eyes but takes it. He leads her in a waltz, spinning her across the floor. She laughs along the way. Maverick likes the sound. Elodie's sweet melody. He giggles to himself.

Marcellus and Ro go as well, whispering to each other about how they want to get the best look at the ongoing disaster that they can.

"Is..." Galilee struggles to find the proper words in her mouth. "Is Darlington okay? He seems kind of drunk."

"I don't think he's going to remember any of this," Callie smiles to herself but swallows something in her throat. Was the drink that strong? It seemed like it would be more gross than intoxicating. Then, she looks over at Galilee's face. It's red, and there is sweat beading on his forehead. "Hey, Gals, he's okay."