CIA?

Let this be a dream, please let this be a nightmare. I said to my self. I wasn't sure how a nice heavenly mission trip could turn our lives into something we never expected. I became very sleepy I noticed that Jake to was growing tired to.

3 days Later.......

Jake rolled over in bed, " Crap!," he said, "this wasn't a dream," I looked into his eyes shaking my head. The phone begain to ring and I motioned to him to answer it. "Hello,yes this is Jake, ok we will thank you,"

"We are to report to the headquarters in 15 mins, I am sorry I don't know how this happen," he said weary. "Its ok we are going to get through this together, it will be an experience." I replied. We rushed to get ready and I grabed a bannana on the way out and we split it. We drove in silence, Jake had his left hand on the steering wheele the other tightly holding my left hand. A 10 minuete ride turned into a 20 min ride with the traffic.As we approched I squeezed his hand harder, "It is going to be ok I am not leaving your side," Jake said as he kissed my forehead.

"You're 15 mins late, that could get you killed, you understand?" the man asked as he opened the door and motioned us to walk in " We hit traffice," Jake said but was interupted. "Did I ask what you hit ? "

We walked for what felt like 20 mins but that was just my nerves kicking in, finally we reached the main headquarters which was descised as a walmario.

"Sit down and grab a paper," the man said. "This is your first mission, it is dangerous you will be on your own this will test your stanama and your ability to be the CIA agent we want you to become. You will be heading to China where you will be undercover as a new married couple on their honey moon. You will be searching for the SIM chip, this chip is a major part of our technology development. You weill need to go find it bring it back you have a week, that is generous usually its three days." He said gruffly.

"You will have three days of deffensive trainning then on Monday you will be sent out."

The man shut the door behind him leaving us their to question what we had gotten ourselves into.