Chapter 4

His eyes stares into those gleaming brown eyes. Whole world seems to be stopped for a moments. He couldn't blink his eyes away. His mouth widen open as he deeply stared through the soul of the person.

His thoughts were broken by a soft voice. He comes out of thought and controlling his anger looks down from top to bottom of this girl who bumped to him dropping the cover all his body.

She looks so small standing with him. His eyes didn't leave the way she was muttering some words and panicking worldly. He was surprised to see her getting so worked up. 

His heart stopped beating when the soft hand of hers landed on his chest and her towering over him. He bite  his inner cheek controlling his smile.

Girl : I'm sorry. I didn't realise where I was going. I'm sorry . Let me fix it. I ruined your shirt. I'm so sorry.

She turns around and quickly grabbing tissue from the table turns to him and starts dabbing on his shirt trying to remove the coffee stains. She hadn't noticed all the attentions she has grabbed.

He looks at her before holding her wrist making her look at him. Her eyes stares into his and worriedly looked away. He looks around and found everyone staring them. He took a deep breath look at her who was still muttering something under breath.

He really tried his best not to laugh. His phone broke the trance and leaving the girl wrist he glanced at her last time and turning away he walked away.

Whereas the girl stood there and watched him walking away. As he was out of her sight she slapped her head and starts cursing herself for being so clumsy. She felt so bad and embarrassed ruining his shirt.

Her thoughts were broken by when she heard a voice. She turns around and looks at the driver.

Driver : what happened Nandini beta? What took you so long? Did you get your coffee?

Nandini looks at the cup on the floor before staring the driver again and shakes her head off.

Nandini : I didn't feel like having a coffee. Can we please leave from here? I went to go home.

The driver nodded his head and steps away giving space to Nandini to walk. Nandini was really her guilty about the encounter she had with this stranger few minutes ago.

Everyone looks so surprised and shocked seeing Manik who walks through corridor with a small smile playing on his lips. Everyone thought what happened to their boss.

Avoiding all the gazes Manik walks to his cabin and pushing the door got shocked seeing his friends sitting. His friends snapped their heads and looks at Manik.

Mukti: oh my god. What happened Bhai? How did your clothes get dirty? Did someone play cheap game with you? Bhai why are you quiet?

Manik looks at them and shakes his head before moving to his cabin room and getting changed. He comes out wearing new suit and sitting down looks at his friends who looked so shocked with his reaction.

Manik : what happened? Why do you all look shock?

Cabir : shouldn't we be asking you the same question Manik? What happened to you? You didn't even answer Mukti's question. How did you get coffee over you? And  the main question is how come no one witness volcano bursting?

Manik glares cabir and looks at the rest of his friends who still shocked with his behaviour. Even he didn't know what was happening with him. If there was any other girl or anyone who dared to spill their coffee he wouldn't have left them like this.