Chapter 13

Hours of shuffling through the closet Nandini sighs and crossing her legs sat down. She took phone out and thought of messaging her best friend who lives New York but went against and throws her phone.

She looked very confused deciding what to wear when she heard Ishita's voice who comes inside and looks at the mess in the room. Ishita sighs and went to Nandini sitting beside her. Nandini looks at her.

Nandini : amma I don't know what to wear. Please help me out. I will lose my mind like this.

Ishita chuckles and smiling at Nandini stoop up and moves to closet. She looked through and picked a beautiful South Indian saree out and shows Nandini whose face brightens up seeing the saree.

Nandini stood up and ran towards ishita taking her into bone crushing hug. Ishita chuckles out and hugs Nandini back and patted her head lightly.

Nandini broke the hug and kissing Ishita's cheek grins so widely taking the saree in hand.

Nandini : amma you are the best. You solved my problem just in few seconds. I was going mad thinking what should I wear. I love you so much.

Ishita smiles and cupping Nandini's face placed a soft kiss on her forehead and asked her to get ready.

Ishita: I love you too princess. Now quickly get ready and come downstairs, they would be arriving anytime. I'll go and check on foods.

Nandini nodded her head and smiling at ishita last time rushed inside the washroom to change. Ishita chuckles at her childish behaviour and walks out of the room to check on the refreshment arrangement.

Getting dressed in a saree Nandini walks out of washroom fixing the pleats of the saree and headed towards the mirror. She glanced at herself in the mirror and looked so pleased choosing the saree.

Taking jewellery and make up out she sat down and starts getting ready. Abhi and Raman were sitting in living room and chatting about this proposal when the door bell rang. Abhi stood up and towards the door.

He opens the door and smiles brightly looking at Neyonika and Raj and bending down touched their feet. They blessed him before Raj hugs him.

Abhi looks behind them and found Mukti. He winks at her and welcomes them in. They all start walking in and greets Raman who stood up hugging Raj.

Ishita also comes out of kitchen greets them hugging Neyonika and Mukti. They all sat down.

Raman : did you have any trouble getting here? Where is Manik? Isn't he coming?

Neyonika : he is coming. You know how Manik is regarding his work. He's taking a call outside.

Raman nodded his head and began talking to Raj when Neyonika asked about Nandini. Ishita stood up and went to get Nandini. Ishita enters inside and looks at Nandini who was almost ready.

She went towards her and placed a hand on Nandini's shoulder grabbing her attention.

Nandini: thank god Amma you are here, please help me this. I am not able to do this.

Ishita nodded her head and took gajra and wrapped it around Nandini's hair. Ishita turns Nandini around and cupping her face placed a kiss.

Ishita : you look absolutely beautiful princess. They have arrived and is waiting for you.

Nandini's cheek starts warms up and nodding her head follows ishita. Her head down as she starts fiddle end of the saree as she walks behind ishita.

Her heart was thumping so fast and didn't how to control her head around all this. Her eyes lifted up and glanced around the room finding everyone talking expect him.  She quickly looked down and stepped down the stairs went towards them.